Chapter 152

Chapter 152 The Taoist Master Comes to Receive Me 6

    When Yan Ge asked this question unexpectedly, Liao Yiqing immediately recalled all kinds of things in his mind. He deliberately explained that it was Han Zhu who confused himself by turning into him. But it doesn't make sense anymore, why is Han Zhu able to confuse himself by becoming him?

    Liao Yiqing was embarrassed, angry, and a little overwhelmed, thinking that Han Zhu had turned into Yan Ge and winked in front of him, and Liao Yiqing was even more upset, he didn't feel disgusted

    ... When heaven and man were fighting in his mind, and he didn't know how to answer Yan Ge's question, a phone call suddenly came.

    Liao Yiqing was relieved and felt that the caller was simply a savior. He quickly took out his mobile phone and saw that the caller ID was Wang Chao. He had never felt that this kid was so pleasing to the eye like this moment.

    After clicking on the connection, Liao Yiqing's tone was full of kindness: "Hey, what's the matter? Is there something you want to find me?"

    Wang Chao on the other side of the phone was at a loss for a moment, what was the tone of this? Is it really Liao Daochang?

    "Uh...it's me." Wang Chao said anxiously: "I'm looking for you for something."

    "What's the matter?" Liao Yiqing smiled, no matter what Wang Chao asked him for, he would say a few more words, It is best to have something important to distract Yan Ge.

    "That...I..." Wang Chao licked his lips hesitantly, and said, "Liao Daochang, what you said before, is it true that your Daomen lacks people?"

    "Really." Liao Yiqing said: "Why? Asking this?"

    "I just want to ask, if I want to enter your Taoist sect to learn Taoism, I don't know if I can do it?" Wang Chao explained: "I didn't want to learn Taoism because of my bad grades, I really I'm really interested in this..."

    Listening to Wang Chao's pale explanation, Liao Yiqing did not pierce him, but patiently said: "Well, you may be a little old. But it's not impossible, I can't do this. Lord, you have to take you back to Yinxianguan to find my master before you can make a decision..."

    Putting down the phone, Liao Yiqing said to Yan Ge with a smile on his face: "Did you hear that? I'm going to take Wang Chao back to the Yinxian Temple. Ahahahaha... I didn't expect that kid to look for me instead of Cheng Mo. It seems that he also thinks I'm better."

    Looking at his embarrassed appearance, Yan Ge only found it funny, but he didn't push him too much, after all, he also had things that were not easy to explain. So he said: "Oh, you can do what you want, after all, I'm just an ordinary ghost."

    Liao Yiqing's face twitched, and such a powerful ghost can't move under your single hand, you and me Say you are an ordinary ghost?

    He went to school to pick up Wang Chao, and it wasn't until he sat in the car that he remembered to ask Wang Chao, "Do your parents know about you want to enter You Yinxian Temple?"

    Wang Chao's expression changed, his lips trembled a few times, Said : "I...I want to wait until I officially join the Yinxian Temple and then tell my parents."

    Liao Yiqing frowned slightly and said, "I don't know what you think, but our Yinxian Temple has income, if the parents don't agree. , we won't accept it either."

    Wang Chao immediately became depressed, his face full of hopelessness.

    Liao Yiqing was a little puzzled, "Isn't it bad at school? Why do you want to learn Taoism?"