Dog

Skulduggery was stood on the table screaming at the creature that lay before him, whilst Valkyrie was on the floor roaring with laughter "VALKYRIE! ITS GOING TO MAUL ME TO DEATH! HELP ME VAL PLEASEEEEE!" this mad Val laugh harder, "Skul....its a 5 week old puppy" she said after she composed herself. Skulduggery had his gun in hand and said "THAT......THING IS THE SPAWN OF SAITIN VALKYRIE!" he screeched. Valkyrie grinned widely before picking the dog up and placing in in Skulduggery arms, his legs were shaking and so were his arms "So Skul, I see you have a new friend" Valkyrie said clearly amused. Skulduggery screamed again and Valkyrie got out her phone and filmed it.

Later that day Valkyrie rushed to the sanctuary and called for Ghastly and Erskine immediately. She was finally let into their office and they both rushed up to her and said "Val whats wrong? Are you OK?"

"Yeah im fine but Skuls not" With that she pulled out her phone and showed them the video. But the end of it they were all rolling on the floor with laughter, while poor Skulduggery was still screaming back at his house.

Sorry its short! Its 2am in London and im really tired! But im gonna go meet Derek Landy today! WHOOP! Ill try and update later!

BYE!!!