IT WASNT ME! I SWEAR!

Brooklyn and Romeo are 18 in this story, Raelynn is 34. I hope you still enjoying these drabbles!

~Raelynn Meriette

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brooklyn, Romeo and Raelynn were sat bored in the kitchen, while Tanith and Val were out shopping with Ghastly. Skulduggery, however was meditating in the living room. Raelynn's head suddenly shot up and she grinned before saying "Guys, I have an idea!" and pointed to the marker pens on the table and then at Skulduggery. The twins smiled and nodded.

1 hour later

"RAELYNN!" Skulduggery roared through the house. Raelynn popped her head out from the door and said "What seems to be the matter dear, old Uncle Skul?"

"What did you do?!" Skulduggery growled and tried to get free of the ropes tying him up on his chair

"I did nothing!"

"Then why is there flowers all over my Skul?!" He shouted

"WHY DO YOU ASUME ITS ME!"

"BECAUSE IT WAS YOU!"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW!"

"BECAUSE IM SMART!" Skulduggery roared, and the twins walked in and said "Daddy what did Raelynn do to you?" Brooklyn said smugly "Wha...what! You were apart of this too!" Raelynn shouted

"Come on dad, lets get you out of these ropes, and wipe that of your face!" Romeo said and freed Skulduggery of the ropes, and he immediately stormed over to Raelynn "IT WASNT ME! I SWEAR!" she shouted and ran off with Skulduggery right on her tail. She ran straight for the door and just as she was about to pull it open it was swung open and smacked Raelynn right in the jaw "owwww!" she moaned "BABY! Are you ok!" Tanith said and leant down next to her daughter "Yeah, think ive broke my jaw though!"

"Come on! Lets get you to Kenspeckle." Ghastly said and picked his daughter up and said "What happened?" Raelynn smirked at Skulduggery who was frantically waving his hands and praying to her "Well, dad. The twins put flowers on Skulduggery and tied him to the chair. I let him up and he thought it was me so he started chasing me around the house. Then I was about to pull the door open but its when you barged through and I smacked my jaw!" Raelynn said and Tanith snarled at Skulduggery, and brought out her sword. It was Skulduggery's turn to run now, Ghastly put Raelynn down and lead her to the car and whispered in her ear "Did you use permanent marker?" Raelyn smirked and said "Of course I did!" and laughed with Ghastly, "That's my girl!" he said and kissed her head. Meanwhile Skulduggery was running around the house screaming while Tanith chased him and Brooklyn, Romeo and Valkyrie were howling with laughter recording the whole thing. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Its Raelynn and I wanted to know a bit about you so feel free to answer the questions below! (These are the questions and my answers!)

1) Taken name? Raelynn Meriette

2) Magic discipline? Adept- Reflex and Agility

3) Favourite Character in the series? Ghastly Bespoke

4)  Where are you from? London

5) Real name? Raelynn Meriette (Yes I know its also my taken name, but I like it too much XD)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------