Happy family (part 1)

Valkyrie and Skulduggery had been married for 3 years and Skulduggery had found a way to turn human again. Life was good for him especially because they were expecting a baby very soon. Valkyrie was 36 weeks pregnant and she was ready to go into labour at any time, so Skulduggery wouldn't leave her alone

"Skul, im ok really!" Valkyrie laughed

"Im just cautions is all!" He said back and wrapped his arms around Valkyrie from behind and placed his hands on her bump and kissed her cheek "I love you, you know?" Valkyrie said

"I love me too!" He said back and Valkyrie slapped his arm which made him chuckle "Well im going to finish the case file in my office, so ill be there if you need me!" Skulduggery said and kissed her and walked into his office, while Valkyrie made some cereal.

About an hour later Valkyrie was talking to Tanith on the phone

"So, how are you?" Tanith asked

"Oh, im fine! You?"

"Yeah im great! Still cant believe its been a whole year since I became Mrs Bespoke!"

"I know its CRAZY!" Valkyrie said, just as she got a sharp pain in her stomach 'Probably nothing' she though and continued to talk

"So, you still not gone into labour yet?"

"Does it sound like im screa-" but she was cut off with another sharp pain

"Val? Val are you ok!" Tanith asked panicking

"Yeah, im fine, just contractions I think!"

"OH MY GODS YOUR GOING INTO LABOUR VAL!"

"I am?"

"YES!" Tanith was right, she was going into labour. Valkyrie worked it out for herself when her water broke

"Um, Tanith?"

"Yeah?"

"My water just broke!"

"OH MY! ILL MEET YOU AT THE SANCTUARY WITH GHASTLY! I CANT BELIVE YOUR BABIES GOING TO BE BORN ON MY ANNIVERSARY!" Tanith yelled and hung up, Valkyrie laughed and made her way to Skulduggery's office and walked in

"Hey Skul?"

"Yes dear?"

"Mind driving me to the sanctuary?"

"Why?"

"So I can have our baby!"

"WAIT YOUR IN LABOUR?!"

"Yep" Valkyrie said and Skulduggery jumped out of his seat and picked Valkyrie up bridal style without warning, which made her squeal, and he bolted for the Bentley, "Have you waters broke?" he asked starting the car "Yep! Tanith and Ghastly said they'll meet us th-" But was cut off when she screamed in pain. Skulduggery took her hand and was comforting her, but this baby was coming. And it was coming now! They arrived at the sanctuary and Skulduggery rushed inside and placed Valkyrie on the bed, and doctors came rushing in. They told Skulduggery to wait outside, so he went out to see Ghastly sat down amused by Tanith who was running around in circles doing all sorts of flips and cartwheels "Oh hey Skul!" Ghastly said and motioned for him to sit down next to him. All they could hear was screaming from Valkyrie's room so Ghastly laughed, but Skulduggery just sat staring at the door "Skul, she'll be ok. She's Valkyrie Cain Pleasant for gods sake!" Ghastly said and patted his friends shoulder.

A few more minutes of screaming later a doctor came out with a smile on his face and Ghastly and Skulduggery shot up out of there seats and Tanith collided with Ghastly and fell down. Ghastly chuckled and helped her up "Congratulations Mr Pleasant! Valkyrie has given birth to two healthy babies!"

"TWO!" they all shouted in unison "Yes, there twins! A boy and a girl!" The doctor said and walked off. Skulduggery, rushed into the room while Ghastly and Tanith waited outside. He walked in to see Valkyrie holding a baby in each of her arms. She looked up and saw them all standing there and said "Hello! This was as much as a surprise it was to me as it was to you lot!" the group chuckled and Skulduggery walked up to her and said "Can I hold one?"

"Of course!" Valkyrie said and handed Skulduggery there little baby boy. He sat down next to the bed and asked quietly "Whats his name?"

"You choose a name for her, and ill choose one for this little girl here!"

"Ok" Skulduggery said and thought for a minute before eventually saying "Romeo Ghastly Pleasant!" Valkyrie smiled and said "Its beautiful!" and looked down at her daughter and said "Her name is, Brooklyn Tanith Pleasant!" Skulduggery smiled and kissed her gently "I love it! "Just then the twins opened there eyes at the same time to reveal beautiful crystal blue eyes. There proud parents smiled and tears came to there eyes.