Dead Girls

Hello everyone.

So I noticed that Valentina had some unpublished chapters so I decided that I should publish them because she loved writing!

-Megan

XXX

This one shot is for my sisters ValkyrieJade19 Valkyrie_Cain22 Skulduggeryvalkyrie because I adore you all. I don't know what I would do without you guys in my life.

I love you!

Aibhlinn, Tara, Karma and Blizzard sat in a circle, looking at the floor of the dark cell. The dead girls had been given a mission to save Skulduggery Pleasant, Valkyrie Cain, Ghastly Bespoke and Tanith Low from Chaos Salvodore, and it had been going pretty well until they got captured. They sat in silence, awaiting their death. They knew it was coming but they weren't scared. They knew they would be together. Aibhlinn smiled to herself "Do you remember how we became the dead girls?" she asked and all the other girls smiled sadly "I remember it like it way yesterday." Tara laughed "It was the best day of my life." Karma said and squeezed Tara's hand with a small smile "We didn't know each other... yet we somehow did." Blizzard said and they all laughed lightly "It was an amazing day..."

Aibhlinn Firinne bounded through the doors of the sanctuary with a grin planted on her pale face. She was going to pick up her latest case file when she heard her father call her name "Aibhlinn!" she turned and saw Ghastly stood with three other girls. One had dark hair and dark eyes, she looked like Valkyrie's twin. The girl stood next to her had blonde hair and beautiful green eyes with a few freckles which were spread across her nose. The girl stood on the right of Ghastly had short brown hair and deep brown eyes. She also had freckles across her face. All three girls had pretty strong builds, like Aibhlinn, "Yes?" she replied warily as she slowly walked over to the girls "These are new detectives at the sanctuary and I told them you would take them on your case."

"Um... I don't know how to look after them!"

"You don't need to! They will look after themselves." Ghastly said and Aibhlinn looked at the smiling girls "So... I'm Aibhlinn Firinne..." she said awkwardly "I'm Karma Snow!" The blonde girl said "I'm Tara Pyro." the black haired girl smiled "I'm Blizzard Fernell." the brown hair girl said and Aibhlinn smiled warmly at them "Its a pleasure to meet you."

"You have already met me!" Tara said with a laugh but Aibhlinn looked confused "I have?"

"Yes, when I was a baby! You dropped me."

"Are yous sure that was me? I've never dropped a baby." Ghastly laughed at her daughters face "Your lying to yourself."

"Ok! Maybe I have dropped one-

"Fifteen."

"-Fifteen babies, but I don't recall ever dropping someone called Tara- oh wait...yes I have! But I don't think that was you. The one that I dropped was screaming like she was on fire-"

"Aibhlinn she was on fire..." Ghastly said. Aibhlinn frowned but then a creepy smile formed on her face "Oh YEAH!" she screeched and started to laugh "It wasn't very funny, Aibhlinn."

"Oh..." Aibhlinn stopped laughing "So yeah, I don't think I have every dropped you." Tara grinned "What about someone called Bella Pleasant...?"

"Oh...yeah about that...sorry."