Are you serious?

"YOUR HATS ARE STUPID!"

"YOU HAVE A BIG ASS!"
"AND IM PROUD OF IT!"
"YOU CAN HARDLY FIT THROUGH THE DOOR WITH IT!"
"ATLEAST IST NOT AS FLAT AS A CUTTING BOARD LIKE CHINAS! THE BITCH!"
"IT DIDNT MEAN ANYTHING!"
"YEAH! SURE IT DIDNT!"
"IT DIDNT!" Aibhlinn sat awkwardly twiddling with her thumbs as she listened to Valkyrie and Fletcher fight "AIBHLINN! WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?" Aibhlinn looked up and saw the two looking at her with death girls "I think that...that is a nice tree outside! Don't you think that its a nice tree?" she tried but the two weren't having it and they carried on arguing about how Fletcher had supposedly kissed China "FINE!"
"FINE!" Fletcher grabbed his jacket and stormed out the room and slamming the door behind him as hard as he could making the frame shake "So...that was a pleasant conversation." Aibhlinn said after a while of silence "That it was." Valkyrie agreed "Aibhlinn you have never been in a relationship...how does it feel?" she thought for a moment "Well being single is just like being in a relationship, except I don't have to put up with anyone's bullshit, and I do whatever I want but apart from that its the same as being in a relationship."

"Oh...well he did cheat on me I guess...but I do still love him." Aibhlinns expression said it all, she gave Valkyrie a you-seriously-did-not-just-say-that-look and Valkyrie didn't seem to understand "What?" she asked innocently "Sweetie your gonna have to put your remaining brain cells together and work with me here!"

"Hey!"

"Its true! If he cheated on you then her obviously doesn't love you like you love him!"

"Yeah I suppose. I mean...what did I do wrong?"

"Well lets be honest here! We are nice people but when were mad we are evil, sadistic, demon spawned bitches from hell that will make people wish they were never born!"

"Yeah..."

"But when we are happy we like to bake brownies and shit!"

"Yeah!"

"We can be nice! Sometimes!"

"Your right! Its his loss!"

"Right on girl!"

"But I still love him!" Aibhlinn smacked her head on the table "Honestly..."

"I don't know why your so obsessed with my relationship!"

"Ah screw it! Skulduggery loves you, you blind idiot!"

"W...what?"

"Yeah! He loves you! I cant believe you didn't notice!"

"Well then screw Fletcher! Where is Skulduggery?"

"I'm here. Why?" Skulduggery stood in the door way and Valkyrie didn't waste a second before pouncing on him and kissing him fiercely. When they pulled away Skulduggery looked dazed "Bedroom. Now." he said and Aibhlinn gagged "Uncle Skul can you not wait?"

"Nope!" he picked Valkyrie up and sprinted up the stairs.

An hour later Aibhlinn watched the couple walk down the stairs with sweaty faces and matted hair "What are you still doing here?" Valkyrie asked "Scarred, for life." Aibhlinn whispered and they shrugged before snogging each other again and a few moans escaped Valkyrie's lips "Get a room!" Aibhlinn yelled "Then get out of the room, your crowding it!" Skulduggery muttered and went straight back to kissing Valkyrie "Make me." Valkyrie grinned "You know Skul is a really good love maker! he did this thing where he stuck his-"

"NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! YOU WIN! IM GONE!" Aibhlinn practically sprinted out the house as the pair grinned and kissed again.