Ducks

Valkyrie and Tanith were sat outside looking at two ducks which were swimming happily in the pond "Aww! There so cute!" Tanith squealed and Valkyrie smiled "Yeah! But the one on the right is a bit fat. Don't you think?" she asked and Tanith sat up a bit and peered closer "Yeah. Its a bit strange."

"Maybe its pregnant?"

"Possible, but it looks like it might sink its so big." they both laughed "Maybe its just eaten a bit to much bread?"

"Yeah probably, but what if its eaten another duck?"

"Aww! Poor dead duck!"

"Yeah, it probably didn't deserve it."

"It had so much to live for."

"How do you know? It might of been a terrorist with a gun hidden up his arse or something."

"Nahhh! There are only such thing as terrorist spiders! Now they, are nightmares!"

"Yeah! I agree with you there!" Valkyrie said and they both at in silence for a while "Hey, the fat duck hasn't moved in a while." Tanith said

"Ive noticed. Do you think the duck it has eaten has killed him from the inside?"

"Maybe.

"...Go poke it."

"What! Why me?"

"Your the one with a sword!"

"Yeah well I don't fancy being eaten by a cannibal duck, thank you very much!"

"Fine ill do it!" Valkyrie huffed, picked up a stick and went to poke it.

Skulduggery and Ghastly listened from inside with confused expressions planted on there faces "Did that just happen?" Ghastly asked not taking his eyes of Tanith's ass as she bent over Valkyrie who had fallen over when the cannibal duck chased her around "Yes, I think it did." Skulduggery said and looked at where Ghastly was looking "Nice." he said simply and Ghastly smacked him over the head.