Pants

"Vakyrieeeeee!" Skulduggery moaned and Valkyrie huffed and got out of her seat and stalked over to the closed door "Yes?"

"I need your help!"

"What with?"

"Just come in!"

"Okay!" she walked in and Skulduggery was lay on the bed trying to button his pants up, while sucking in his gut looking...stressed , Valkyrie stared for a bit before laughing but he just glared "Its not funny!" he huffed and Valkyrie walked over "I told you, you should get Ghastly to make you some new clothes since you are human now, but noooo, you didn't think you needed any!"

"Look, there perfectly fine! They have just shrunk!"

"Yeah, or you have gotten fat!"

"Excuse me! I am fit!"

"Yeah you keep telling yourself that!"

"Look can you just help me please!?"

"Fine!" she said and sat on the bed next to him "What do you want me to do?"

"Just pull the button through the hole!"

"But...but that's really close to your....um....area..." Valkyrie said and cringed but she noticed how Skulduggery didn't react to that....like he didn't mind "Your ok with this?" Valkyrie asked and Skulduggery blushed "I don't think like that. I am a smart, sophisticated man, and I do not think about how close your hands are...to...my...uh...um...area...Ok, now I feel awkward!" he said "Ok, well if you can button my pants then I promise not to bring this up again! Ok?"

"Ok!" Valkyrie agreed and took the button and the loop and tugged on it "Suck in your gut!" she said and Skulduggery sucked in as much air as possible, but the pants still wouldn't close "Its not working Skul! There too tight!"

"They will fit!"

"No they wont!" she said and Skulduggery accidently kicked his leg and it his Valkyrie's which made her leg buckle and she landed on Skulduggery "Uh...." she said and Skulduggery blushed "Well....this is interesting...."

"It is...." she said and Skulduggery couldn't take it any longer he cupped her face and brought her lips down to his and kissed her and her hands went to his shirt unbuttoning it and yanking it off him and Skulduggery did the same with her top.

30 minutes later...

"Well, that was fun..."

"That is was! Very unexpected too! When I woke up this morning I didn't think would have sex with my partner!" Skulduggery said and chuckled and Valkyrie laughed "Do you know what the funny part about this is?"

"What?"

"We never actually got your pants on." Valkyrie said and Skulduggery laughed "Yes, well you got them of quite successfully!"

"That I did, and I would quite like for them to remain off!"

"As would I!" Skulduggery agreed and kissed her again.