20 questions

Skulduggery, Valkyrie, Tanith, Ghastly, Brooklyn, Romeo and Raelynn were sat bored to death in the living room when an idea came to Tanith "Hey, how about we play 20 Questions?" everyone just nodded and they all sat in a circle "Ok" started Tanith "First Question: What was your first word?" Valkyrie blushed a bit and Skulduggery noticed and smiled smugly "I think Val, should go first." Valkyrie glared and everyone looked at her "Fine! My fist word was...ass." she said and everyone laughed "You know what I don't want to know how you learnt that." Skulduggery said and Valkyrie glared daggers "Well what was yours?" she asked "Mine was perfectly normal, it was revolver."

"How is that normal?"

"Well it is compared to yours." he said and Valkyrie blushed and he smiled "Ok Brooklyn what was yours?"

"Mine was Dagger, right dad?" she asked and Skulduggery nodded "It was. Romeo do you know yours?"

"Nope!" he said and Skulduggery giggled to himself "Um, Romeo your first word was...uh....bra." he said and burst into laughter while Romeo blushed deep red "Aww. Wait where did he learn that?" Brooklyn asked and Skulduggery and Valkyrie blushed "You know what I don't want to know anymore." she said and cringed "My first word was scissors." Ghastly said and nodded "Eh, its normal for you." Tanith said and Ghastly asked "What was your first word?"

"My first word was death." Tanith said and looked and everyone "Well, I must say that was expected." Skulduggery muttered and Valkyrie slapped his arm and he sulked "Mine was assassinate." Raelynn said and smirked "That is literally the most suited first word." Brooklyn said and laughed "Ok! Second Question first crush?" Tanith asked "Mine was Anna Keydrawn" Skulduggery said and Ghastly nodded "Mine too. She was fit." Tanith glared at him and he cowered back a bit "Mine was Ariana Grande." Romeo said and everyone looked at him "Really? Everyone has a crush on her. Even I do." Tanith said "Well mine was Heath Ledger." Raelynn said

"Mine too." Valkyrie said

"Mine too!" Tanith said

"Mine also!" Brooklyn said and all the men shook there heads "What is it with Heath Ledger, I mean hes not even that good looking." Skulduggery asked and the girls lobbed there shoes at him and he squealed girlishly "Don't you dis my baby!" Raelynn said and shook her head. Skulduggery laughed at her and she glared "Im hotter." he said and smiled smugly but soon regretted it when he looked at the girls who were all glaring daggers "Your gonna die." Valkyrie said and jumped up and Skulduggery sprinted up stairs because of the angry mob of girls chasing him and eventually they caught up and pulled him down.

"MOMMMMYYYY!"

"OH MY GODDDD"

"HEEELLLPPPPP MMEEEE!"

Ghastly and Romeo chuckled and carried on with the game. 

Hello, I wanted to add some more characters to the series, so If you want you can leave down below:

.Your given name

.Your magic discipline

.Your personality (Strong, weak, funny, sensitive ect...)

.And your appearance.

Then ill be sure to add you in one of my future stories, if not more!

Thank you all

~Raelynn Meriette or Blake Valentina~