Holiday

Hello! So I noticed that you all really liked the Random Shenanigans so I will do more, I'm just looking for inspiration! But I will do more!

xXx

"Wow." Valkyrie breathed as she walked into the hotel suite. It had a beautiful marble floor that covered the entire area and an aquarium for the ceiling with cream coloured walls that complemented the furniture. There was  large bed in the middle of the room with a balcony with the view of the sea "This is...so....just wow." Valkyrie couldn't believe how amazing it looked. Skulduggery chuckled and wrapped his muscular arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder "You deserve it." he said and kissed her cheek before picking up the suit cases and moving further into the room while Valkyrie remained standing still just observing it all "How much did this cost?" she asked and Skulduggery shrugged "It wasn't cheap, but I wouldn't care if it cost £10,000! You deserve this."

"Thank you Skul!" she said before running into his arms and since he wasn't expecting it he fell over onto the bed while laughing all the way "Hey, its alright!" he chuckled and Valkyrie looked into his eyes for a long moment before leaning in and kissing him full on the lips and he almost instantly responded. There lips moulded perfectly together and there jaws moved in sync as he ran his tongue against her bottom lip begging for entry and soon enough there tongues were fighting for dominance and Skulduggery quickly won and he explored the inside her mouth, loving it all. After a good five minutes of making out Valkyrie pulled away gasping for breath while Skulduggery was panting like a dog "Wow..." he said after he had regained his breath and Valkyrie smiled down at him "That was...unexpected..." he breathed and laughed "To be quite honest, I didn't think I was going to do that!"

"Well, I'm glad you did! Now we have to go and get something to eat!

"Do we have too! I want to continue what we started!" Valkyrie huffed and Skulduggery laughed "Your adorable when you huff!" Valkyrie smirked at him before kissing him again.

1 hour or making out later....

Skulduggery buttoned his shirt while Valkyrie tried to fix her hair up a bit "Does it look alright?" she asked and Skulduggery walked over to her "You look flawless angel!"

"Really?"

"Really! Now come on, lets go get some food!" Skulduggery took her hand in his own and walked ou the door.

They were sat down waiting for there food while chatting about random things when  certain subject came up "Hey, do you think Fletcher will ever loose his virginity?" Valkyrie asked and Skulduggery threw his head back and laughed "To be honest I don't think he will!"

"Ill be surprised if he did!"

"Yeah, me too!" Skulduggery only then noticed that everyone in the room was staring at them "Well...this is awkward." He whispered to Valkyrie who had to clamp a had over her mouth to stop herself from laughing "Shall we go?" he asked and Valkyrie nodded and Skulduggery grabbed her hand and ran out the room giggling manically. When they arrived back at their room he picked her up and carried her inside while her lips were locked to his. He dumped her on the bed and crawled on top of her were her proceeded to kiss down her neck and her hands went to his shirt unbuttoning it and unzipped her dress and slid it of her body leaving her in just a bra and her underwear "You have to many clothes on, and I'm not ok with that!" Valkyrie said and Skulduggery grinned before he unbuckled his pants and kicked them of "Happy?" he asked and she shook her head "Not just yet." Skulduggery smirked before un clasping her bra and throwing the flimsy thing over his shoulder and pulled her underwear down and she kicked them of "I'm not going to be happy until your boxers are gone!" she said sternly and crossed her arms over her chest "Bossy." he muttered cheekily and took his boxers down "There!" he bent down and kissed her hard, it felt right now that there was nothing between them, they could love each other just the way they wanted to!