Beach day

Skulduggery, Valkyrie, Tanith and Ghastly were all in the Bentley prepping for the beach. It was a really hot day and Val and Tanith kept complaining so Skulduggery gave up and said thet they could go to the beach. Once they got out the car Val and Tanith ran into the toilets and changed ito there bikinis "Ready to make the men feel awkward?" Tanith asked excitedly "YEP!" Val exclaimed and opened the door to the toilets and linked arms and walked down to the beach where the boys were waiting.

At the beach POV

Skulduggery and Ghastly had set up deck chairs and lay down towels on them and Ghastly took of his shirt and draped it over the arm of the chair as he lay down. Skulduggery had his full body façade on so he took of his shirt too and lay down but just as he was about to close his eyes, he caught a sight of the girls and his jaw dropped. Tanith was wearing a black swimsuit which showed a lot of skin, but Skulduggery was focused on Valkyrie. She was wearing high waisted bikini pants and a black bikini top which really showed....you know what I mean! Skulduggery hit Ghastly in the face while still staring at the girls and Ghastly sighed and sat up "What is it S-" but he stopped himself when he saw Tanith! He actually drooled. The girls came up to them and Valkyrie sat next to Skulduggery and Tanith sat on Ghastlys lap, and Val caught Skulduggery staring "Skul, are you staring?" Val grinned and Skul snapped out of his daydream "What? no, no not at all!" he said and blushed crept up to his cheeks as Val laughed and cuddled up to him as he put an arm around her shoulder and pulled her even closer and kissed her as she giggled.

Soon Tanith and Val grew bored so they ran into the sea and started throwing water at eachother. They grinned evilly when they saw the men asleep, so Val got out of the water and lifted the water up of her self and threw it all at Skulduggery, who awoke instantly and spat out the water that got into his mouth and glared at Val "Now your getting it Cain!" He snarled playfully and jumped out of his chair and ran at Val and she squealed and ran back into the water, but she wasn't quick enough and Skulduggery caught up to her and put his arms around her waist and jumped into the sea as she was flailing about and giggling. When they hit the water Skulduggery let go of Val and he swam up to the surface laughing. But when he looked around Val wasn't there so he panicked and started at call her name but he yelped in surprise when two hands grabbed his ankles and pulled his underneath the surface. He turned to see a grinning Valkyrie so he glared at her and pulled her to the surface and said "You, my dear are evil!" Valkyrie grinned and said "i never claimed otherwise detective!" and put her arms around his neck and pulled him to her and kissed him as his hands went to her waist. Soon enough there tongues were dancing together and Skulduggery groaned into Valkyrie's mouth and she grinned. The best beach day ever!   

Valduggery-One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें