Her love

"China this, China that! UGH! Why does she have to take the one thing I love! Like seriously, Tanith!" Valkyrie yelled. Skulduggery had been going out with China for a week now and he hadn't paid any attention to Val whats so ever "Calm down Val! Ill find a way to confess his feelings!"

"No, its ok! Im just going to go away for a while. Just a break from all this! You can come if you want!"

"Yeah, sure why not, eh!"

"And if he Skulduggery asks where i am, im going to tell him im giving him the cold shoulder. Not that he'll care anyway!" Valkyrie exclaimed, and grabbed 2 suit cases from under the bed "Well, we better start packing then!" Tanith said and grabbed some clothes from her closet and started packing. Tanith and Val had been room mates for 3 months now, since Taniths apartment burnt down when she tried to make cereal. Yep, cereal!

Once they packed they called Fletcher and told him to come over, a few seconds later he appeared "Hello ladies! What can I do for you?"

"Teleport us somewhere nice!"

"To Sydney we go!" He said. They arrived in a hotel room which overlooked the Sydney opera theatre "Thanks Fletch!"

"My pleasure" he said and disappeared. The girls started un packing.

Later on they were sat in there pyjamas watching 'Mrs Browns Boys'! It was there favourite program. A little later there was a knock at the door and Val went to answer it. She opened the door and there stood Skulduggery "Skul?" She whispered, before he pulled her out into the corridor "Im sorry! China put me under some kind of spell!" He said and grabbed her waist and kissed her, she resisted a minute but slowly kissed back. She finally had her love

Rubbish ending!