ITS CHRISTMAS!

It was a peaceful morning in the Pleasant household....well that was before "MOM, DAD! WAKE UP ITS CHRISTMAS!" was yelled right down Valkyrie and Skulduggery's ears. The two adults woke with a start and were greeted by the beaming faces of Brooklyn and Romeo, Skulduggery closed his eyes again and rolled over "It'll still be Christmas in 3 hours." he said with his voice muffled by the pillow, and Valkyrie slapped his arm "Grinch." she said and the twins gasped "YOUR THE GRINCH!" Romeo shouted and Brooklyn just stared disgusted "Dad, how could you." she said and shook her head disapprovingly but Skulduggery just groaned "Skulduggery get up now or I will take down all the mistletoe." Valkyrie said and Skulduggery's eyes widened and he sat bolt up and smiled at them all "Merry Christmas everybody!" he yelled and climbed out of bed and strolled out the room acting cheerily while Brooklyn and Romeo were dancing on the bed "SANTA CLAUSE IS COMING TO TOWN! SANTA CLAUSE IS COMING TO TOWWNNNN! HE SEES YOU WHEN YOUR SLEEPING- wait...is Santa a paedophile?" Brooklyn asked concerned for her safety and Valkyrie burst out laughing "No....sweetie. Santa is not  paedophile." Valkyrie said in between giggles "Come on kids lets get up." Valkyrie said and Romeo cheered while Brooklyn was already half way down the stairs and she was about to enter the living room when Skulduggery stepped in the way "Woah! Slow down, I need to check if Santas been." he said and Brooklyn put her tiny hands on her hips "Dad you have been down here for 5 minutes now, im sure you have already checked if Santa has been." she stated and Skulduggery laughed "Wow, you actually have logic, unlike your mother. She's insane."

"What was that honey?" Valkyrie asked from behind him and Skulduggery began to sweat "Nothing dearest." he said and pulled a nervous smile but Val wasn't buying it. Brooklyn didn't care about how her mother chose to torture her dad later on, she only wanted to open her presents. Romeo was currently trying to look through the key hole on the door "Oh cool, Santa has been!" he said and Brooklyn grinned and shoved her brother to the floor so she could look "i swear to god, he better have eaten that biscuit, took me forever to put back together when Romeo started to chew it." she said and Skulduggery suddenly felt sick "Come on kids, lets go open presents!" he said and the kids cheered and ran into the room where they both sat down and grabbed there fist present. Romeo ripped his open and grinned at his train set "Too bad its not big enough to run Brooklyn over." he muttered and Brooklyn glared at him. If looks could kill, Romeo would have dies 3 times already. Brooklyn opened hers and squealed girlishly "ITS A POSTER OF HEATH LEDGER!" she screamed and Skulduggery and Valkyrie laughed at her girly outburst "I still don't know why she likes Heath Ledger." Skulduggery said and Brooklyn and Valkyrie's heads both whipped to him and they glared "Don't say anything bad towards my was going to be future husband before he died." Brooklyn said and Valkyrie nodded in agreement.

After about a while Brooklyn and Romeo had finished opening there presents under the tree and when they turned back to there parents to thank them, there stood two big boxes with holes poked in them "Huh?" they both said at the same time and tilted there heads to the side like Skulduggery and Valkyrie grinned "Open them and find out." Romeo cowered back and whispered to his sister "You open yours first. It must have to be living, it has holes in it." Brooklyn whispered back "It could be a tree."

"Trees are big."

"It could be a small tree."

"Always a possibility, but Its highly unlikely."

"Yeah true."

"...."

"..."

"So you gonna open it or what?" Romeo asked and Brooklyn huffed "Pansy.." she muttered and inched closer to the box and slowly unwrapped it, she was about to lift the lid of the box when a Golden retriever husky puppy jumped out and tackled Brooklyn to the floor while it was yapping and she was laughing rolling around while the puppy was licking her face. Romeo went over to his and his puppy didn't jump out like he expected it too, his puppy was a lot more quiet then Brooklyn's whos was lively and jumpy, and he liked that, the puppies fitted there personalities. Brooklyn took her puppy into her arms and said "Im going to call you Kova!" and the puppy yapped and wagged his tail "He definitely likes it" Skulduggery said and grinned "What are you going to call yours Romeo?" Valkyrie asked and Romeo thought for a minute before beaming "Im going to call her Destiny." and grinned "I like that name." Brooklyn said and proceeded to play with Kova by running around the house with him following her, but Romeo took Destiny into his arms and cradled her while she went to sleep. Skulduggery smiled at his family, everything was perfect and nothing could make it better...accept...kissing Valkyrie. So he pulled her close and kissed her hard and she responded by wrapping arms around his neck pulling him closer than before. They pulled away and grinned "Merry Christmas." Skulduggery whispered and Valkyrie grinned "Merry Christmas to you too." 

Yes I know, its July and im writing a Christmas story....DONT JUDGE ME!