Demanding

Skulduggery Pleasant was a very demanding man, especially when he wanted food "I really don't think the water melon deserved that." Valkyrie said and motioned to the smashed water melon on the floor which Skulduggery had thrown in attempt to get it open "It wouldn't open for me!" he grumbled and proceeded to mop the mess up "Why don't you just order food?"

"Because I want food now! Not soon, now!"

"Wow your demanding! Well I'm going to order a pizza now!" Valkyrie jumped out of her chair and bounded to the telephone on the landing and picked it up "Hello, id like to order a pizza for number 1 Cemetery road...id like pepperoni and ham please! Ok bye!" she hung up the phone and put it back in its holster and made her way back into the kitchen where Skulduggery was hiding behind the fridge door as the eggs in the pan spit hot water everywhere "My pizza will be here soon so listen for the door!"

"What do you mean your pizza! You didn't order for both of us?"

"You said you wanted food now so I assumed you already had something planned!" she said and grinned as Skulduggery came out from hiding "Excuse me, but whose paying for the pizza?"

"You are!"

"What! Why I am paying for your food?"

"Because you owe me for saving your ass!"

"I had it under control!"

"Yes because being tied up against a wall screaming like a girl is having it under control is it?"

"Well when you put it like that..."

"Yeah, I'm gonna need money for the pizza now."

"No!" he said sternly and crossed his arms, but it faltered when Valkyrie stepped and few steps closer to him with a flirty look "Skul..." she purred next to his ear and his legs went weak 'No Skulduggery! You will not give in...even if....if she...starts...kissing your...jaw' he thought and closed his eyes just enjoying the sensation of Valkyries lips on his face he moaned and he could sense her grin as she trailed kisses down to his collar bone biting and sucking on his sweet spot "M...money in...pocket." he managed to get out before letting out a loud moan so she grinned widely and stuffed her hand in his back pocket before bringing out a few notes "Thanks Skul!" he said and bounded of leaving a dazed Skulduggery behind. That's when it hit him Valkyrie had been seducing him to get what she wanted 'That brat!' he thought and scowled so he followed her to the living room where she was sat smugly looking watching the TV so Skulduggery stormed up to her and stood infront of the Tv so she was forced to look at him "Is there a problem?" she asked innocently "Yes! There is!" he snarled "You have been seducing me!"

"And you have just figured that out?"

"Yes! And I am not happy! You are grounded!

"Oh am I now?"

"Yes!" Skulduggery crossed his arms and Valkyrie stood up and looked at him for a while before smashing her lips to his 'oh my god...oh my god...' Skulduggery thought and eventually kissed her back hooking his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him and hers went around his neck, and she ran more kisses down his throat biting and sucking on the way to his collar bone making him groan in pleasure "Y...you are still...g...grounded." he managed but he couldn't help but notice he was shirtless and Valkyrie was now kissing along his chest making his heart almost pump out of his chest and his breathing quicken "V...val...what...are you...d...doing?" he asked and moaned

"You want me to stop?" she muttered against his chest "N...no." was his answer but she didn't continue she just looked up at him an smiled "Looks like your gonna have to wait!" she said smugly and sat back down, leaving Skulduggery shirtless wanting more "Um, but I didn't give your permission to stop!" he said and Valkyrie grinned "Since when have I ever done what I was told?" she asked but Skulduggery want having it! He wanted more, therefore he was going to get more! "I demand you to kiss me again!"

"You demand me?"

"Yes! Now if your lips aren't on mine within the next five seconds I'm going to do it myself!"

"Wow your so desperate!" Valkyrie pulled him down on top of her and kissed him urgently and he responded just as needy pushing her head further down into the couch "Happy now?" she asked breathlessly when they pulled away "Not in the slightest!" he grinned and kissed her again.

The poor pizza man had been knocking on the door for half an hour in the pouring rain!