Stuck

Valkyrie had been given the task of looking after her little sister Alice, but since she was busy working on a case with Skulduggery she asked Ghastly to look after her, and he said yes.

It was a Friday afternoon and Ghastly was reading a newspaper when he heard a bang from the dining room, so he threw down his newspaper and ran into the dining room. He burst through the door and examined the scene infront of him. Alice had opened the door to the storage closet and had tried to get out her rocking horse but all of her toys had landed on her. Ghastly chuckled and lifted her up from the wreckage "Ghathly, Ghathly can you plethe get my horth(Horse) ?" Alice asked and did her best puppy eyes "Well, how could I say no to that face?" Ghastly said and picked up the rocking horse and carried it to the living room "There you go" he said and put Alice down and she waddled to the horse and climbed on it. She giggled when it rocket and Ghastly laughed to.

After about ten minutes of rocking she got tired and fell asleep on the horse, Ghastly laughed and picked her up. He carried her to her room and walked back to his chair, but he stepped on a toy which caused him to fall back....on to the rocking chair. He tried to get up but he wouldn't budge....he was stuck. He sat there frustrated and still trying to get up but it really wouldn't work, so he grabbed his newspaper from the chair infront of him and began to read. Once he had finished his newspaper he got really bored, so he started to rock, he actually fond it quiet amusing

10 minutes later

"Ghastly? What are you doing?" Valkyrie asked from the door. Ghastly turned his head and said "Oh.....just sitting....here"

"You can get up if you want"

"No, no im good" Ghastly said still rocking "Ghastly, are....are you stuck" Valkyrie asked clearly amused "What? no of course not!" Ghastly replied "Then stand up" she said very smugly, Ghastly sighed and attempted to stand but he fell back down again. Valkyrie fell into fits of laughter "YOUR STUCK! HAHA!" she managed to get out. Ghastly did not look impressed when Valkyrie brought her phone out and started to record it "Say hi to the camera Elder Bespoke" Ghastly just sulked which made Val laugh harder, "Who to show this to first" she said extremely smugly "Please, ill do anything" Ghastly begged, Valkyrie thought for a minute but then said "Nah, this is too good not to show anyone" and ran off to tell everyone else.

Might do a part two tell me if you want one :)