Untitled Part 36

After eating Nana He's special meals for a few days, Xiao Hua noticed her body undergoing some peculiar developments.

Everywhere else seemed unchanged, it was just her breasts that were swelling up significantly.

Based on her past life's experience, Xiao Hua knew she was entering puberty.

It had also come late in her past life, and she hadn't grown out well. Apart from her skin, her face and her pair of eyes, there wasn't much else that was attractive about her.

In her past life, the 4th young master had lamented several times that everything about her was good, just that her breasts were small. At that time, Xiao Hua had been set on fighting over his favor, and hearing the 4th young master's criticism she was also vexed. But this sort of thing wasn't something you could change by feeling vexed. Xiao Hua could only come up with other ideas, and make it up in other areas...

Of course, when seeing the 4th young master's newly favored women and their large breasts, she would feel both resentful yet actually envious. She had asked many times why her breasts weren't that large. Those were the best weapons against men in the fight for their favor.

In this life Xiao Hua reached puberty slightly earlier, but apart from being careful not to touch her chest during her work, she didn't think too much about it. After all, they were small in her past life, and in this life at fourteen they were also just two small protrusions and she didn't expect things to suddenly change.

Furthermore, she had no thoughts of trying to "advance", so whether they were large or small didn't really matter to her.

But after a few days, Xiao Hua started feeling a little strange. Her chest wasn't just swelling, it was hurting as well. If she took a slightly larger step, her now slightly bigger curves would radiate waves of pain.

Was it due to the nourishment being too good, her life being too good?

Having such a private spot feel unwell was embarrassing. Xiao Hua was already very familiar with Nana He, and so told her about her feelings of discomfort. She thought that with Nana He's age and experience, she should know what to do.

At the time, Nana He only smiled and didn't say anything. The following day she gave her a strange cloth band.

The band was actually more like a piece of clothing, a red embroidered cloth with several strange straps sewn to it.

She didn't really understand and asked Nana He was it was. Nana He didn't explain further before taking her to her bedroom and making her take off her clothes.

Although they were the same gender, Xiao Hua was definitely embarrassed to be taking off her clothes in front of someone else.

Seeing Xiao Hua's little face turn red, Nana He smiled and said: "Little lass, what's there to be embarrassed about. This is a brace to be worn on the inside of your clothes. Nana was afraid you didn't know how to wear it so I'm giving you a hand."

Xiao Hua could only take off her clothes with a red face.

Nana He placed the brace on her body and swiftly tied the straps on her shoulders. Xiao Hua saw that it was basically a piece of clothing. It was similar to a pair of cloth pouches which were open in front of the chest and connected by three straps. There were also straps for the shoulders and the base. Once it was in place, it covered the chest while revealing a slender little waist underneath. Nana He helped her put it on before tightening the straps.

After putting it on, Xiao Hua wasn't sure if she was imagining it but she clearly felt that the curve of her chest looked a little bigger.

However, she was embarrassed to look clearly and hurriedly put on her clothes.