Untitled Part 82

After a long, long while.

The movements behind the curtains had finally settled down.

Xiao Hua's face was buried in the pillow. She didn't have the strength left to move a muscle.

The Jing Prince lay there, his body and heart both extremely pleased. His heart also contained an imperceptible trace of a man's pride.

After resting for a while, he remembered something mentioned in the book. He turned on his side and stroked her bare, snow-white back, "Like it?"

Xiao Hua was momentarily unable to take it.

In her memories, the Jing Prince had only asked her twice if she liked something. The first time was on New Year's Eve, and tonight was the second time. Thinking about what he meant by asking "like it?" this time, Xiao Hua didn't know what she should say.

But she was afraid of angering this master if she didn't respond. He finally came by, and had done his best to make her feel good. Even if Xiao Hua was a moron, she would still understand the implicit meaning behind the Jing Prince's actions.

Thinking of this, she felt a sweetness in her heart. She endured her bashfulness with difficulty and turned over, hiding into the Jing Prince's arms and nodded her head.

The Jing Prince felt pleased with himself, and was also a little proud. Overall, his emotions were very complicated. He lowered his eyes and looked at the tiny person buried in his arms. A tenderness that he didn't notice arose in his heart.

He raised the shy little flower's face and saw her eyelashes that were like butterfly wings covering her eyes, not daring to look at him. Her cheeks were rose-tinted.

A fond feeling arose in his heart, and he leaned in for a kiss.

......

Ding Xiang who had been on guard outside the whole time heard the movements inside the room. Her face was completely red but was also joyous.

Ding Lan sat next to her with the same expression.

In the dark of night, neither of them spoke but they looked at each other with glimmering eyes.

The past few days they had convinced their madam to do some needlework to distract her, but actually they themselves were very apprehensive. They were deeply afraid madam had lost favor. Based on tonight's situation, how was their madam out of favor? It was clearly them overthinking things.

It's good if that's the case. It's good if that's the case!

.......

The next day, Xiao Hua awoke when the Jing Prince got up.

She wanted to help him get dressed and freshened up, but was told "you sleep" by him. Xiao Hua didn't listen. She draped her clothes over herself and got up, helping him wash his face, brush his teeth, change his clothes and put on his crown.

Although the Jing Prince felt that these things could be done by servants, he didn't refuse her. Seeing her lowered little face as she earnestly helped him straighten his clothes, his heart was joyful.

"Highness, do you want to eat breakfast here before leaving?"

Xiao Hua finally helped him put on his jasper belt. Her little fingers were curled around the belt and seemed reluctant to let go.

The Jing Prince stroked her hair and thought how she would definitely insist on personally serving him breakfast if he ate here. She hadn't slept much the night before and didn't look very energetic. Therefore, he refused.

"This humble prince goes to the martial training grounds."

So be it. Xiao Hua didn't insist.

The Jing Prince was actually thinking that if she insisted, he could eat breakfast here.