Untitled Part 161

Too many things had happened and Xiao Hua only remembered the Jinyang madam once she had some free time.

Although Xiao Hua had threatened her that day using her current status and hadn't seen any movements since, Xiao Hua still felt it was better to tell the Jing Emperor about this.

This was something Xiao Hua had gotten accustomed to: not keeping anything from the Jing Emperor. Their current environment was overly complicated, and the slightest misunderstanding could result in a rift between them. It's fine if it happened once or twice, but if it happened too much it would harm their relationship. Therefore, Xiao Hua's way of dealing with it was not to hide anything and be completely open.

This day after dinner, Xiao Hua sent Ding Xiang and the rest out and told the Jing Emperor about her past.

She truly revealed everything, starting from her experience of being sold off as a child.

The only thing she changed was how she had ended up becoming one of Ruan Siyi's senior maids. She said it was because she happened to catch his eye, and could only go along with it.

She truly had to go along with it. Who would have thought she would get another chance after dying?! Her attitude afterwards had truly been extremely unwilling.

Thus the Jing Emperor found out that there was once a man who had stray thoughts about his woman when she was still so young.

At that time, Xiao Hua wasn't even fourteen. Truly worse than a beast!

The Jing Emperor was a little angry. This was just an instinctive reaction, something all men would innately feel. Then he realized that he had also wanted Xiao Hua'er when she was very young.

At that time she was still very petite. She was a cute and dainty little lass.

The first time she had cried very tragically. At that time he had wondered why she was crying. Shouldn't your ancestors be rejoicing in their graves that this humble prince had graced you.....

Afterwards, he had gotten a little obsessed. Whenever he went to patrol his vassal state, her little teary-eyed appearance would always pop up in his mind....

"Were you in a lot of pain that first time?" The Jing Emperor pulled Xiao Hua into his arms and stroked her hair.

Xiao Hua froze. Wasn't she telling him about her past? How did the topic turn to her first time?

However—-

The distant memory still seemed fresh in her mind.....she truly had been in a lot of pain. At that time, he didn't know to be tender yet, and even had her bathe him afterwards. Then he wanted to go again in the bathhouse pool.....

Thinking of the experience, Xiao Hua's face turned red.

The Jing Emperor seemed to have remembered what had happened after as well, and kissed her forehead in an apologetic manner.

"At that time, We didn't understand."

Xiao Hua was extremely shy and couldn't help but rub her face against his chest.

The Jing Emperor revealed a smile. He felt his heart was very warm, as though it were about to melt. The two cuddled for a while before he opened his mouth and asked: "And then?"

And then? That's right, she hadn't finished telling him!

"Then this servant concubine was sold off. Because the other two had been intimate with the fourth young master, they weren't sold off to any bad places. Then, I somehow got sold to the prince's estate."

"En, We knew about this."

"Majesty knew?" Xiao Hua crawled out from his arms, not daring to believe it.