Untitled Part 60

The Jing Prince woke up very early. He had the habit of waking up around six in the morning.

In the mornings he usually practiced his martial arts for an hour. In his past life he was prevented from learning it, so he found himself an instructor in this life once he got to the Jing Province.

As of today, while he wasn't an expert, he could at least defend himself.

Based on his present status, he actually didn't need to work so hard. But the Jing Prince was a straightforward person, and could even be said to be stubborn. He felt he had been lacking in many places in his past life, and wanted to improve them one by one. Even if he had missed the optimal age for learning martial arts, he still wanted to train. Might as well treat it as training his body.

The Jing Prince always did things meticulously. Although he didn't enjoy speaking, his way of handling things always made people feel this way. It was just due to his status and his eccentricity that others felt it was hard to understand him. For example, his habit of practicing martial arts was like this. He would never be early or late, and would always show up to the martial training grounds at exactly the same time.

At this time he should be getting up, and he also heard Eunuch Fu's soft footsteps outside. However, he didn't want to get up.

He felt the gentle, fragrant softness next to him, and he suddenly recalled the words of a great poet of the previous dynasty.

Nights of passion were bitterly short, day has already risen. The monarch stopped holding morning court ever since.

He wasn't a monarch, but still inexplicably had these thoughts and emotions.

He used the faint light to look at the sleeping face of the person next to him.

He wasn't able to recall when he became so used to this low-ranked palace maid's presence, as if she had just mysteriously appeared at his side. At first he hadn't paid any attention to her. It was only because of Eunuch Fu adding fuel to the fire and also because of her decent massage skills. However, slowly, slowly he realized that she became more and more eye-catching.

He didn't enjoy feminine charms, but repeatedly spent the night with her. He pondered it deeply. It seemed that ever since she started massaging him, she had broken through a barrier.

Nowadays he still felt his views towards feminine charms hadn't changed. His moments of impulse were moments that all young men had, and he thought it was because he had abstained for too long that he would do such things.

As for the reason he came to the western pavilion, he thought it was because he had gotten used to it. After all, her services and behavior still suited his tastes quite well. At least it didn't annoy him the way other people did.

The Jing Prince had just stirred when the person next to him subconsciously curled up in his chest and rubbed against him a little.

Looking at the small figure in his arms, he felt this scene and atmosphere was really testing one's willpower.

But he was Luo Jing, and his self-control had always been very good. Therefore he only paused, and didn't delay waking up any further. He didn't realize that his actions in letting go of the person were very gentle and cautious.

He thought it was because he had tired her out last night and didn't want to wake her.

Yes, that's what it was.

The Jing Prince once again thought of her face last night that seemed to be crying yet not actually crying as she pleaded with him....

Eunuch Fu sensed movement inside the room and quietly walked in.