Untitled Part 64

Sure enough, after that day Xiao Hua confined herself to reflect upon her actions.

Since it was winter and Xiao Hua never went anywhere to begin with, her days ended up being pretty much the same.

The Jing Consort was hopping mad on one side while Xiao Hua jumped about with joy on the other. The days still had to pass after all. She couldn't stop passing her days just because her circumstances were hard.

Ding Xiang took advantage of the free time to whip her subordinates into shape one by one. Apart from her, Ding Lan and Chun Cao, the other low-ranked palace maids were all gathered from other areas of the estate. Ding Xiang had to carefully guard against the undercurrents within the estate during these days.

Although Xiao Hua appeared to be leisurely, she was actually a little worried.

Half a month would pass in an instant, and in this brief amount of time she had to find something to rely on. What she originally relied on was the Jing Prince, but since he didn't come and it wasn't like she could just drag him over, she could only silently suffer.

On this day, the Jing Prince graced the western pavilion with his presence.

Xiao Hua didn't show it, but she was extremely ecstatic. Ding Xiang and Ding Lan also looked to be overjoyed at the unexpected surprise. It could clearly be seen how the entire western pavilion hoped for the arrival of the lord.

After the Jing Prince sat down, Xiao Hua was extremely attentive and served both tea and snacks.

The Jing Prince looked at the low-ranked palace maid whom he appeared to be very fond of, and remembered how she said she couldn't bear to leave his side. His heart softened slightly, though he didn't show it on the surface and as usual didn't say anything.

Xiao Hua voluntarily gave the Jing Prince a round of massage, and then prepared some warm water for him to bathe. Having been massaged and then soaked in the warm bath, the Jing Prince felt comfortable all over and his pores were all opened. His heart was also very joyful.

After Xiao Hua finished bathing, the two of them got in bed.

The Jing Prince was clothed in his underwear and half leaned against the pillow on the bed.

Under the faint yellow lamplight, the prince was jade-like. His apathetic slanted phoenix eyes, his scattered long dark hair, and his slightly open undershirt that revealed his vigorous and firm chest made the air surrounding him seem less oppressive compared to the past, and instead added a few shades of elegance and a lack of restraint.

Beneath her undershirt, Xiao Hua wore a smoky purple chest wrap that firmly propped up her soft mounds. Although they couldn't match those who were naturally gifted in that area, they were still more developed compared to her past life. The satiny white mounds were pressed together by the chest wrap, forming an enchanting line down the middle. The slightly open shirt collar faintly revealed an attractive image, and her limpid peach blossom eyes made it several times more alluring.

Xiao Hua was still fresh, since she was young after all. However, she was also charming. This charm was due to her natural appearance. The combination of freshness and charm resulted in a temptation that was irresistible for men.

Especially since her current attitude was vastly different from the past.

In the past when she was with the Jing Prince, Xiao Hua had never taken the initiative. To put it plainly, she was always on the receiving end. If the Jing Prince needed something, she would give it. If he didn't she would also not step up on her own.

But now Xiao Hua was extremely clear about her own circumstances. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say her situation was desperate. She naturally had to convince herself that nothing was more important than her safety.