Untitled Part 97

After moving to the main residence, Xiao Hua had placed those two weird books onto the bookshelf.

When the Jing Prince wasn't present, she would occasionally take one down and look through it. Perhaps it was due to her guilty conscience, but every time she read it, she would send Ding Xiang and the others out on errands.

This day as she was curled up on the kiln reading and speechless from embarrassment, the Jing Prince arrived.

Barely anyone would bother announcing his arrival nowadays, and Xiao Hua was also engrossed in reading. Only when he reached her side did she react.

Her instinctive reaction was to stuff the book under the pillow behind her back. Unfortunately she didn't have time to think things through. Otherwise she would have placed the book down nonchalantly without drawing attention to it.

The Jing Prince saw and didn't say anything. He waited until Xiao Hua got up to summon Ding Xiang for the Jing Prince's indoor clothes, and reached over with his hand.

By the time Xiao Hua turned around, she saw him flipping through the book.

Although the book was his and although he had definitely read it before, being caught reading it by him made Xiao Hua feel extremely ashamed. She didn't dare raise her eyes.

The Jing Prince saw her alluring and tender bashful appearance and didn't say anything. He had Xiao Xia Zi help him into the indoor clothing and sat down on the kiln.

The servants all took their leave. The Jing Prince saw that she still wanted to find a hole to bury herself due to her embarrassment and used his large hand to pull her over.

"Highness...." She stammered.

The Jing Prince didn't make fun of her. Instead, he opened the book, flipped it to a certain page, pointed to it and said: "This one is pretty good."

Xiao Hua froze. This highness's reaction was too different from other people!

The doubt in her mind overcame her embarrassment and she snuck a couple of glances while blushing. Her mind was immediately blown, and everything turned blank.

A long and slender finger rubbed her crimson face. The Jing Prince acted nonchalant as he said: "Tonight let's try it."

At this point, even her eyes had frozen and weren't able to look around.

"What's wrong?"

She was pulled into his arms.

"No, nothing......"

How could it be nothing? Even a fool could tell something was up. The Jing Prince thought she was unhappy.

"Angry?"

Seeing his brows furrow, Xiao Hua sighed in her heart. Forget it, forget it. This man's reactions were never normal to begin with. Her embarrassment was like showing charm to a blind person. He completely wasn't able to understand it.

Xiao Hua was already extremely clear on how to interact with the Jing Prince. There was no need to hide things from him. First of all she wasn't willing to do so, feeling it wasn't beneficial or harmonious. Secondly, sometimes he didn't understand and she didn't explain, so it wasn't like she was intentionally hiding anything.

Just like last time when she was upset for several days due to her jealousy while he was still confused and ignorant. He had even called that person over to massage him. If she was someone who would hide things, she would definitely bury that event in her heart. But instead she had said all of it out of panic, and had even cried so tragically. Only after she heard his words did she understand that he had been completely unaware of everything.