Untitled Part 78

As expected, when she woke up the next day Xiao Hua didn't see the Jing Prince.

Thinking of the craziness of last night, she couldn't help but blush again and lay in bed for a long time without moving.

Outside the curtains, Ding Lan heard movement and said quietly: "Madam, are you getting up?"

Xiao Hua grunted in acknowledgement, and forced herself to look nonchalant as she sat up.

Ding Lan hung the curtains up and helped Xiao Hua put on something to cover herself as she supported her over to the bathroom.

After a bath, she brushed her teeth with powdered salt. Only then did she come out with her hair hanging loose.

"What does Madam want for breakfast?" Ding Xiang asked on the side.

"You decide."

Others had a lot of opinions regarding food, or they were otherwise very picky eaters. In Madam Hua's case however, she would usually have her personal palace maids decide. Xiao Hua liked to simplify matters, but it actually gave Ding Xiang who was responsible for the food a headache since she had to figure out what to order.

Madam liked eating spicy foods, but Ding Xiang wasn't willing to let madam eat too much of it. Although madam would eat whatever she brought, Ding Xiang wasn't someone who would neglect her duties. She had to figure out how to arrange madam's meals, understand what she enjoyed eating while making sure she remained healthy.

Ding Xiang left to fetch the food while Ding Lan and Chun Cao helped Xiao Hua put on makeup, brush her hair and change her clothes.

Once everything was done, Xiao Hua went outside to the walkway to breathe in the fresh morning air.

The snow had melted by now, and the courtyard's trees and flower beds were gradually showing hints of green. It seemed that spring had come all of a sudden. The golden sunlight shone onto the courtyard, inevitably improving one's mood.

Ding Xiang had come back and laid out the food. She came out to call her, "Madam, come eat."

Xiao Hua nodded and went inside.

After eating breakfast, Xiao Hua went to the courtyard to take a walk before returning. She took out the clothing for Nana He and started embroidering. As she did so, she suddenly thought of the events last night and her face turned red.....

The Jing Prince had left early in the morning.

On the way to the martial training grounds, he kept hearing the words "did highness like it" in his mind.

He had refused to answer, but he did like it a lot in his heart. Even thinking about it made him embarrassed, let alone saying it out loud.

Having grown until now, he had long since forgotten what it felt like to be embarrassed. However, he had experienced it plenty last night. He didn't think about it last night, but thinking about it now, he felt the little purposeful intent in her actions.

He was a little indignant in his heart, though he couldn't really be said to be angry. Regardless, his feelings were very complicated.

Therefore, there were often mistakes today in what should have been a very familiar set of fist techniques. However, the Jing Prince didn't notice and continued his training rhythm.

Master Yan was the Jing Prince's martial arts instructor, and had taught him for many years. He would watch on the side every morning as the Jing Prince practiced, and would occasionally give a few pointers.

Barbarian Yan was thick and sturdy with a face full of unkempt hair. His body was truly built like a bear. He stood there this morning, watching the abnormal Jing Prince with a strange expression on his face.