Untitled Part 76

When news of the two Madams Yu continuously making a ruckus was reported to internal affairs, Auntie Qi couldn't help but furrow her brows.

As she managed internal affairs, the only thing she feared was coming into contact with his highness's harem. She couldn't slight them but also couldn't give them too much weight, leaving her at a loss.

Hearing the palace maid giving her the report say that the Madams Yu wanted to see his highness, Auntie Qi was extremely speechless.

The master was someone who didn't pay attention to things. They could request to see him but even if she reported it upwards there wouldn't be any response. After thinking bitterly for half a moment, she felt that this thing should be left to Eunuch Fu that old thing. After all, Eunuch Fu "represented" his highness.

Therefore, Auntie Qi sent someone to ask General Manager Eunuch Fu.

At the Hanxiang Pavilion.

Yu Jiao had long since cried away whatever image she had. Yu Rong was a little better, but her face was also pale and listless.

Thinking of Madam Hua's actions when she went to pay respects, Yu Jiao had secretly mocked her several times and even Yu Rong had felt it was unnecessary and thought Xiao Hua was being petty.

Their current situation proved that it was still better to be more cautious after all.

But who would have expected that woman Xiao-Shi to be so contemptible. She didn't even let off these two madams who only existed in name!

"I want to get his highness to pass judgment. You guys don't get in my way....." Yu Jiao howled hysterically.

Nothing was crueler in this world than taking away a woman's ability to have a child. Even if she never had a chance to begin with, there had still been a little hope. Now even that hope was stripped away.

"Madam, this servant is begging you, don't stir things up anymore. The consort's side was already punished. The consort herself is being confined and all her people have been beaten to death....."

The two palace maids who had witnessed the killing of chickens to warn the monkey held onto Yu Jiao tightly, and repeatedly urged her. They were deeply afraid that these two mistresses would do something that would implicate everyone.

Yu Rong's face was ash grey.

It's true that punishment had already been handed out, but how could this sort of punishment satisfy them? The main culprit had only been confined, and only a few of her servants were beaten to death. How could this compare with the harm the two of them had suffered?

"What sort of punishment is confinement? I'm going to go feed her medicine to make her infertile, and then get confined as well. How about that?"

Everyone could understand what Yu Jiao was saying, but no one dared respond. The two personal palace maids really wanted to say that her status couldn't be compared to the consort's, but didn't dare open their mouths.

Right as things got chaotic, they saw Eunuch Fu and Auntie Qi walk in. The palace maids didn't notice themselves letting out a breath of relief at seeing them.

"Greetings to the two madams."

Eunuch Fu and Auntie Qi nodded their heads in salute.

Yu Rong's face was still deathly pale. She laughed bitterly and forced herself to speak: "General Manager Fu, Auntie Qi, these two servant concubines wish to see his highness. These two servant concubines are really tragic...."

Yu Jiao's expression was deranged. Her image had long been thrown out the window.

"This madam is going to see his highness. Xiao-Shi that bitch, bitch....."