Untitled Part 75

The morning's light shone through the window and bathed the room in its glow. The lacquered, patterned palanquin bed was surrounding by verdant green curtains, within which were two people sleeping peacefully.

The Jing Prince awoke at his usual time. He opened his eyes which were still filled with the blurriness of sleep, but they soon became clear once again.

His gaze moved downwards. Her back was still snuggled up against his chest, her body curled up. One of his arms was being used as a pillow for her slender neck, and the other arm was on her waist.

The Jing Prince had a moment of discomfort because he truly was not used to such an intimate position. Furthermore, he remembered they hadn't fallen asleep in this position last night. However, he couldn't recall how they ended up this way.

She was fast asleep. From his angle, he could clearly see her appearance. Her long curly eyelashes lightly trembled along with her breathing, her cheeks had hints of red within the white, just like a ripe peach.

It gave one the urge to take a bite.

The Jing Prince continued looking at her for a long while before withdrawing his gaze and relaxing his slightly stiff body.

As he relaxed, he smelled her faintly fragrant hair. The slim softness under his hand shifted lightly, and his palms swam upwards as though it had a mind of its own.

It travelled upwards until it covered those two soft mounds, rubbing and squeezing them subconsciously a few times. The soft satiny feeling under his palm made him recall the memories of a few days ago.

The person in his arms let out a moan. His lower body stiffened as his lips slowly drew near to the slender, jade-like neck. Only after a brief pause did he intermittently give it a few kisses, his actions seeming a little clumsy.

After a while, the Jing Prince didn't want to hold it in any longer, ripping off the cord on his underwear. His palms moved back underneath the blankets.

Xiao Hua felt the abnormal movement, and before she could open her eyes she felt her own underwear being pulled aside.

The movement was a little clumsy and the motion pulled on her skin causing a little pain. Before she could figure out what was going on, here slender legs were spread from behind by his knee. After rubbing against her a few times, the breathing by her ear grew heavier and he directly buried himself inside.

Xiao Hua drew in a breath between her teeth and lightly called out, "Highness...."

Her voice still contained the hoarseness of having just woken up which added some charm.

Her neck was lightly bitten before she started getting rocked back and forth.

Xiao Hua had never experienced such a position before. Although the prince's movements were rough, it included a few hints of gentleness. It wasn't long before her grunts slowly changed to moans.

It wasn't clear how much time had passed. Only when Xiao Hua felt her waist was about to come loose from the thrusting did he grip her tightly and heavily thrust one last time before no longer moving.

Xiao Hua was extremely embarrassed. It was early in the morning and the skies were bright and clear. Although her past life wasn't lacking in sessions during the day, the Jing Prince's apathetic manner made her extremely bashful.

The person behind her held her for a long while before finally pulling back.

Xiao Hua buried her face in the blankets and played dead, not daring to raise her head out of shyness.

The Jing Prince gave her a glance, stroked her hair which was scattered over her back, put on his underwear and got up.

Outside the screen, Eunuch Fu heard the movement and asked quietly, "Highness plans to get up?"