Untitled Part 180

The Jing Emperor gave Eunuch Fu and Auntie Qi three days off.

Actually they could have taken more time off, but Eunuch Fu and Auntie Qi were both hard workers, and felt that the palace couldn't function without them. Therefore, they only took three days.

During these three days, countless people wanted to come take a look at the situation in their remote pavilion. Unfortunately, the place was guarded by Eunuch Fu's disciple An Chen as well as one of Auntie Qi's palace maids. Naturally, no one could get inside.

Xiao Hua had a secret discussion with the Jing Emperor regarding how Eunuch Fu and Auntie Qi were spending their time during these three days. The Jing Emperor had a stiff expression and his gaze was strange as he thought about what Barbarian Yan had smugly told him. He had been dumbstruck, and decided not to tell Xiao Hua'er the details.

Xiao Hua'er was too innocent and Barbarian Yan was too vulgar.

Alright, not just too vulgar. He so vulgar it angered mortals and gods alike!

However—–

This was truly pretty good.

In the past he hadn't understood the intricacies and had also been ignorant. Wasn't he taking a lot of pleasure in it now?

Thinking of this, the Jing Emperor kissed Xiao Hua's forehead.

Xiao Hua was still mired in endless curiosity when she realized his lips had moved from her forehead to her neck. His intentions were too obvious, but she liked it.

Xiao Hua wrapped her arms around the Jing Emperor's neck and responded.

Therefore, the questions about those three days were put to rest.

.......

After Xiao Hua became the empress, she naturally had to learn to handle palace matters. Luckily, when Xiao-Shi had been ill, Xiao Hua had already managed things in her place as the senior concubine for a long time. Now it was just a matter of having the appropriate status.

Three days later, Esteemed Official Qi returned to work, and naturally had to check-in with Xiao Hua.

After Xiao Hua bid her to rise, she swept her gaze curiously over Auntie Qi's face.

She had thought she was subtle about it, but who was Auntie Qi? She had long since seen through the meaning behind Xiao Hua's glance. Her steady and solemn face immediately turned completely red, and her flush even extended towards her neck.

Xiao Hua was a married woman after all, and wasn't that dirty. She also felt this wasn't too good, so she cleared her throat, straightened her expression and had Auntie Qi go back to work.

After Auntie Qi left the Fengqi Palace, her face was still red and she hurried back to the esteemed office of the palace. The first thing she did was gather her subordinates and announce the end of her vacation. Then she went to her own office, walked over to her desk and pulled out a mirror from under it.

She looked at her rosy cheeks in the reflection. En, very normal. Just a little red.

Then she looked further down. Hey—–

What are those mauve colored marks?

Auntie Qi's old face immediately turned purple and smoke almost started coming out of her head.

That damned old thing! Before going to work this morning, he insisted on hugging and kissing her. To think he didn't tell her about the aftermath!

At this point, she no longer had the face to meet with anyone. No wonder the empress had stared at her with curiosity!