Untitled Part 183

In the eastern palace.

Luo Zhuo and Yang Nuo were seated across from each other. One held white stones and one held black as the two played go.

Luo Zhuo was wearing a purple crown prince's regular outfit embroidered with dragons. A black jade belt hung around his narrow waist. As a sixteen year old, he had already become an outstandingly handsome young man. His figure was tall and straight, his face fair and handsome and his brows seemed as if drawn with ink. As someone who was conferred the crown prince at a young age, he was filled with an air of nobility and steadiness. He was not lacking in the bearings of the future monarch under the heavens.

Yang Nuo who was across from him wore a set of black clothes. His brows were elegant and he gave off the air of a scholar. He appeared extremely refined. At this time, he pondered while holding a stone, and placed it down once he found his target. It was clear that in contrast to his appearance, he was an extremely decisive person.

"Are you going to let that matter drag on? This isn't like you." Luo Zhuo said faintly.

Yang Nuo froze, and put down another piece without saying anything.

"This humble one's sister has always been lively and pleasant. But recently she's been melancholic and extremely haggard, making this humble one's heart ache. This humble one only has one sister." Luo Zhuo left it at that.

"I'll find a chance to tell the princess directly."

"Tell her what directly?"

"Naturally that she and Yang Heng are the most suited for each other."

After speaking, Yang Nuo didn't raise his head. However, his fingers gripping the stone had turned white.

Luo Zhuo's long and slender phoenix eyes narrowed dangerously, and he threw the black piece in his hand down. "So generous?"

Yang Nuo didn't speak, and kept his head lowered.

"This older brother is truly mature. Have you ever asked Yi Yi's opinion?"

"......."

"I don't believe you've failed to notice that Yi Yi likes you, and that it's a different sort of liking than with Yang Heng. You're being a good role model as an older brother and yielding to your younger brother, but what are you treating Yi Yi as? Don't tell me you don't like Yi Yi, this humble one isn't blind. If you were anyone else, this humble one would definitely have you chopped up!"

"........"

Yang Nuo lightly put the stone in his hand down and looked very wretched.

"Yang Heng.....is my little brother after all. I'm the intruder here, the two of them have been close since they were children."

Luo Zhuo wasn't able to endure any longer, and sighed: "I feel you've gotten your priorities mixed up. Have you ever considered that even if you don't marry Yi Yi, she wouldn't marry Yang Heng either? How could she just change her mind and get married to your younger brother!?" He emphasized the last two words.

"I........"

"Mother empress and Aunt Wan have always been close, and she had long since planned on letting Yi Yi marry into your family. Mentioning a son-in-law for the emperor this time was because she couldn't just watch any longer. Think about it properly, this humble one doesn't want to say too much about it anymore."

Yang Nuo nodded and said his farewells. Leaving the eastern palace, he walked vacantly.

"Big bro Nuo Nuo....."

A hesitant female voice sounded from behind him.

Yang Nuo trembled and his feet stopped.

"How long are you going to avoid me?!"