Untitled Part 155

Having thought about it continuously for several days, the Jinyang madam still couldn't resist calling her son Ruan Siyi's concubine Bi Yuan over.

Bi Yuan couldn't figure out why the madam was asking about a maid's appearance from long ago. However, being personally summoned by the madam meant was an opportunity to get closer to her. She naturally racked her brains and did her best to recall.

After thinking for a while, she finally remembered this person. The reason she could remember was because this person's appearance was quite outstanding and also because that event had ended up causing quite the mess.

Although four or five years had passed, she was still able to remember if she put some effort into it.

Bi Yuan slowly described the person in her memories. As her memories were stirred, her description slowly became more and more detailed.

After the Jinyang madam finished listening, her willow brows furrowed.

"If I found a painter, could you describe her features to him?"

Bi Yuan nodded hesitantly and said: "Should be able to."

After Tian-Shi heard this, she let out a breath. She didn't let anyone else handle it and took Bi Yuan to the study.

Tian-Shi was quite the talent when she was younger, and was rather good at painting.

Bi Yuan carefully spoke as Tian-Shi's brush moved. After countless revisions which took an entire afternoon, they managed to sketch out a small likeness painting of a girl.

The girl in the painting was extremely frail, her body slender and her posture was half lowered with her eyes withdrawn. Only her exquisite little face could be seen while her eyes remained hidden.

Tian-Shi frowned but Bi Yuan said it looked extremely close.

Seeing that the madam seemed a little unhappy, Bi Yuan asked quietly: "Madam, is something...."

"How old was this person back then?"

Bi Yuan thought for a while: "Very young. Perhaps thirteen or fourteen. When the young master placed her under this servant, this servant wondered where he got such a young lass."

"Alright, you can take your leave first. Don't mention this to anyone."

"Yes." Bi Yuan bent her knees in salute. Before she left, she said, "In the past, she was close with Grandma Wang from the small kitchen. This servant would always see her in the small kitchen."

Tian-Shi waved her hand and Bi Yuan took her leave.

The Jinyang madam was a little dispirited. The sketch looked completely different from that person.

The person in the drawing was young, inexperienced and frail. Her face looked decent but there was only half of it visible. As for that person, she had been full of the natural grace that could only be developed from being endlessly pampered. Apart from the sharp chin, nothing else looked similar.

Thinking of the Grandma Wang that Bi Yuan mentioned, Tian-Shi's heart stirred once again. She called her subordinate Matron Qu over and gave some detailed instructions. Matron Qu went to carry out her instructions.

........

A few years had passed and Grandma Wang was even older now. She still stayed in the Jingxiu Pavilion's small kitchen, and often sat in the same spot without moving.

These days some people had come trying to make her acquaintance but she didn't even spare them a glance. She sat and waited for them to reveal their fox's tail.