Untitled Part 128

Yi Yi and Zhuo'er still weren't able to crawl, making Xiao Hua incessantly worried.

According to Matron Xu, children should be able to crawl at this age, but the two of them weren't able to. Apart from this, they were quite normal in all other aspects. They were quite familiar with flipping over and sitting, and as they grew their actions became extremely agile.

Xiao Hua was extremely worried, which made the Jing Prince start to worry as well.

It was still Matron Xu who found out what the problem was in the end. It turns out that it was because whenever the children wanted something, someone would hand it over. When they wanted to be held, they just needed to stretch out their hands and someone would come hold them. This made the two rather unwilling to move. They could just reach their arms out, why would they move themselves?

After understanding the reason, Xiao Hua changed how things were done.

During the day when the children were playing on the kiln, she purposefully used a toy to lure them over. She didn't put it far, at most a couple of feet. Zhuo'er had a calm personality. If you didn't let him play with it he would forget it. Yi Yi wasn't able to do so. Her personality was much more overbearing, and she would cry out at you demandingly. If you didn't give it, she would get impatient. Her impatient appearance was extremely cute, energetically warbling at you and waving her little arms continuously. Before long her porcelain white face turned red.

When Yi Yi saw that it didn't seem to be working, she would try another method, using pitiful eyes to look at you.

Ding Xiang and the others had been ordered by Xiao Hua not to help, so they could only watch with aching hearts.

"Come quick Yi Yi, the toy is here by mom. Come get it yourself." Xiao Hua shook the toy in her hand and put it back on the kiln.

Yi Yi used her eyes to say "mom, hurry and hand it over". Seeing Xiao Hua pretending not to notice, and seeing everyone else ignoring her, Yi Yi got angry. Her little face twisted and she scooted her little butt around, turning her back on Xiao Hua.

"Ha, the little thing even got angry." Xiao Hua laughed in spite of herself. "Alright, you guys leave first. With everyone standing around, she still expects help from others."

"Yes."

Ding Xiang and the rest filed out.

At the same time, Yi Yi glanced at them and saw they had all left. She then looked at her mom but her face couldn't be seen either.

Xiao Hua used a book in her hand to half cover her face, leaving only a small opening so she can observe the children.

"Ah ah....." Yi Yi let out a couple more cries, and seeing her mom's face fail to appear, she turned to look dejectedly at her brother. Yi Yi pulled at him with her hand.

That toy looked really fun and she really wanted it. What to do?

She looked at the toy once more. It was a five-colored little ball. This little wooden ball was a replacement after the one she usually played with broke, and the colors looked much prettier.

Yi Yi used her eyes to stare at her brother. She stared at him and then at the ball. Zhuo'er also looked at the ball, and then at his sister.

His little face wrinkled and he seemed a little helpless, but he still changed his posture and tried to reach his hand out to fetch the ball for his sister. Unfortunately, Xiao Hua had chosen the distance. How could it be within his reach?

At his wit's end, he decided to try something new. Zhuo'er lay prone on his stomach and inched forward bit by bit, kind of like a military crawl. He soon got closer to the ball, and even closer, and finally it was within reach.....