Untitled Part 119

When the Jing Prince walked in, Xiao Hua was straightening her clothes in front of the table. A copper basin and a bowl was placed in front of her.

Seeing the Jing Prince, Xiao Hua's face turned red.

"Why is highness here?" As she spoke, she moved forward, her body seemingly blocking the Jing Prince's sight intentionally.

Unfortunately, her height wasn't comparable to the Jing Prince's and he naturally saw the things on the table. The copper basin was filled with water and a hand towel while the bowl was filled with a milky liquid.

The Jing Prince looked at the top of her head. The children were eating outside while she was eating inside?

"The children constantly need something to eat?"

Xiao Hua stared blankly, "Not, not really. Matron Xu said they can eat some slurry and what not. Nana He makes some every day for them.

The Jing Prince nodded and sat down at the table, pulling her to sit with him.

"Let Nana He know if you want to eat something."

How did they get to this topic? Xiao Hua was completely confused, and had forgotten about the bowl on the table. She felt her clothes were a little wet and was a little uncomfortable. She said: "Highness, I'm going to go change."

Xiao Hua entered the bathroom while the Jing Prince remained at the table. From the room, he could clearly hear the palace maids playing with the children.

The Jing Prince felt a little thirsty. Ding Xiang and the others were busy and no one served tea. He saw the bowl on the table, and thinking that she had just drank out of it, he lifted it without any thought and took a couple of sips.

Xiao Hua came out and saw right away the Jing Prince drinking from the bowl, and exclaimed: "Highness, how can you drink that, that's....." she said while taking the bowl away from him in embarrassment.

The Jing Prince hadn't been able to taste anything, and only felt it didn't taste very good. Seeing her astonished appearance, he was extremely confused.

Within the silent room, a man with a jade-like face and ink black brows sat with a confused expression. Some white substance still lingered on his pale lips. Xiao Hua's breathing couldn't help but speed up and her face grew even redder.

Once she snapped out of it, she felt extremely shy, wanting to cover her face and escape. Before she could move, she was pulled into his arms.

"What's wrong?" The Jing Prince spoke as he put the bowl in Xiao Hua's hands on the table, and half wrapped his arms around her.

"Nothing, nothing...."

Xiao Hua was used to being honest in front of the Jing Prince, and didn't dare gloss over things. She could only say hesitantly: "Highness, do you know what's in the bowl?" Her face seemed ready to drip blood.

"What?" Hearing her say this, the Jing Prince involuntarily licked his lips, trying to taste what it was.

It had a little raw flavor.....

Bang—-

Seeing the Jing Prince's actions, Xiao Hua was mindblown. She buried her face in his chest and didn't dare look at him.

"Ah....that's, that's the milk I squeezed out....."

Oh?

Her face was lifted by him. Why was she still so easily embarrassed after giving birth?!

"Why squeeze?"

Xiao Hua took a few deep breaths. The Jing Prince's calm seemed to have affected her as she mumbled: "Our son and daughter can't finish it all. Matron Xu said it needs to be all squeezed out or that area will hurt."