Untitled Part 177

In the end, Xiao Hua was a decisive person and thought things through very quickly.

Actually, what Lin Qing Wan said was very reasonable. She could choose not to think about it and not feel guilty. From a selfish perspective, she could make any eyesores disappear.

Of course, there were many ways to make people disappear. It was up to her to decide how to do it.

Speaking about it was easy but carrying it out was hard.

The Jing Emperor was a man and the emperor after all. How could he release his own women? If the women in the palace wanted to leave, death was probably the only option....

Xiao Hua kept this in her heart for a long, long time, and never brought it up.

As someone who slept beside her, the Jing Emperor naturally realized Xiao Hua'er's abnormality. But since she didn't say anything, he also didn't know how to start asking.

Before long, the Jing Emperor stopped trying to guess.

He first called Chun Cao and Ding Lan away to ask them about it, but didn't get any results. Then, he set his sights on Lin Qing Wan, who was the senior concubine's best friend.

Of course, the Jing Emperor wouldn't summon a commoner for questioning. This was left to the hardworking and diligent Eunuch Fu.

Eunuch Fu brought back the answer.

Lin Qing Wan naturally wouldn't say things too clearly, but still gave a few hints. Who was Eunuch Fu? He was a talented person! Although he didn't completely understand what she meant, he understood one thing. The senior concubine couldn't get used to seeing those three people.

According to Eunuch Fu's thoughts, it made sense. If those people weren't easy on the eyes, they shouldn't be wandering about being eyesores. The concubine was pregnant, and couldn't afford to be angered.

The same words had a different meaning to the Jing Emperor.

He glanced at Eunuch Fu who was standing submissively, "You don't need to worry about this."

Eunuch Fu didn't understand, but responded, "Yes."

That night, the Jing Emperor stroked Xiao Hua's stomach, adjusted his emotions and gave a speech.

This was the first time the Jing Emperor said such sappy and corny words. Regardless, Xiao Hua felt goosebumps popping up from cringing. It couldn't be helped. When a man said such sappy things with a rigid face, anyone would feel uncomfortable.

The gist of his speech has that now he had her, he wouldn't look at anyone else. Therefore, he felt a little sorry for the other people. He lamented and felt guilty, and somewhat blamed himself for not being a better person.....

In the end, he gave Xiao Hua an extremely distressed glance, almost making her tear up.

"Majesty, don't ever say that. It's all because of me. Majesty is like this all because of me." Xiao Hua hugged the Jing Emperor's head and comforted.

The Jing Emperor lay in her soft bosom and let out a sigh.

How comfortable!

"We plan to wait another two years, and once people are no longer paying attention to Our harem, We will release them."

Xiao Hua was in disbelief and rubbed her ears.

Where did this thought come from? Was she too in tune with her man, or was he just too good at reading people?

"Is, is that ok?" She was actually very pleased inside.

"What's not ok about it? Wasting their time would only bring bad karma." The Jing Emperor spoke righteously.