Untitled Part 79

Xiao Hua felt the Jing Prince had been acting strange the entire night, but she couldn't tell exactly how.

That face was still without expression and that gaze was still apathetic. But Xiao Hua still felt something was off.

"Highness, what's wrong? Are you not feeling well?"

Being glanced at continuously, Xiao Hua wasn't in the mood to do needlework anymore. She put it to the side and sat next to the Jing Prince.

The Jing Prince glanced at that piece of clothing and felt even more stuffed up in his heart.

He tossed the book in his hands away without blinking, got off the kiln and went to the eastern room.

The Jing Prince's actions weren't actually much different from his usual self, but putting everything together Xiao Hua could tell that he seemed a little angry.

What on earth was he angry about?!

Could it be that she angered him? Xiao Hua did her best to think where she could have offended the Jing Prince, but couldn't figure it out no matter how hard she thought. She followed him into the eastern room and saw the Jing Prince sitting by the bed looking at her dimly.

Xiao Hua felt a little wronged but didn't want to anger this weird tempered man. She moved a little closer.

"Highness, was this servant concubine bad at something?"

Hearing these words, the Jing Prince turned his face away, not even looking at her anymore.

Having spent a lot of time with him, Xiao Hua had grown a lot bolder. Seeing the Jing Prince throwing a tantrum for no reason two days in a row, she was also a little angry in her heart but couldn't vent it. She could only climb into her spot in bed and lie down with a rigid face.

She got angrier the more she thought about it, and turned her back to the Jing Prince.

Well, looks like both of them were angry now.

Seeing Xiao Hua clearly turning her back on him, the Jing Prince froze. He didn't really understand why she was angry. Only after replaying the situation just now in his head did he understand she was angry because of him.

This Xiao Hua'er has a lot of guts!

The Jing Prince got even angrier. He lay down and also turned his back to Xiao Hua.

Actually Xiao Hua had felt a little regret the moment she put her back to him. She told herself that she wasn't being cautious enough. How could she start acting spoiled due to the Jing Prince's ambiguous attitude these past few days? He was his highness, he was the master. She should be clinging tightly to his leg.

But she had felt aggrieved in her heart. What was she to do?

At this moment, her mind had cleared up a bit. She carefully shifted backwards until she felt the Jing Prince's back.

Her heart froze a little and she knew he had gotten angrier.

She sighed and stroked her face a little before turning around and carefully pressing against him.

"Highness, it's all this servant concubine's fault for making you angry."

Forget it, forget it. A little madam was supposed to properly flatter this Jing Prince highness. No matter who was being unreasonable, it was better to apologize and be lenient first.

The soft and tender voice from behind him caused the Jing Prince's back to turn rigid.

After she got the first words out, the following words were much easier to say. After all, since she had put aside her dignity there wasn't anything else to be embarrassed about.