Untitled Part 101

Xiao Hua's days were extremely idle. Every day she would eat and walk around while chatting with Nana He or Ding Xiang and the rest.

Although her stomach wasn't showing any signs yet, it was still wrapped up by others as though she were a bodhisattva.

Xiao Hua kept feeling that she wasn't that delicate, but Nana He had said: "The first three months require special attention. After three months, even if you didn't say anything, Nana would also arrange some physical activities for you."

Nana He was very experienced. It was said she had served many imperial concubines in the past. The previous emperor had many imperial concubines who gave birth. Thus Xiao Hua was even more at ease.

This day, Ding Xiang, Ding Lan and Chun Cao were taken aside by Eunuch Fu for a talk.

Xiao Hua was accompanied by Nana He and didn't notice anything strange. After Ding Xiang returned with a normal expression, Xiao Hua wasn't able to notice any clues.

Ding Lan and Chun Cao didn't understand why Eunuch Fu would say such things. It was as if madam was too shameful for others to know about. Ding Xiang understood more than them despite the astonishment in her heart. She was also given the heavy responsibility of not only instructing the other two, but also paying attention to the madam's situation.

Ding Xiang stewed over it for two days before figuring out her thoughts and suppressing her shock. She explained to Ding Lan and Chun Cao that the current situation was different and naturally required more caution. For example, the Jing Consort and Senior Concubine Qiao's side.

Ding Lan and Chun Cao were certainly clear what those two wanted. Just based on what the Jing Consort was like, they didn't want madam to get swallowed up. Even if Eunuch Fu could provide some protection, safety wouldn't be guaranteed. It was still better to keep things secret.

Ding Lan and Chun Cao both had faith in Ding Xiang, and naturally trusted her without any doubts. As for madam's side, Ding Xiang didn't worry too much about it. She understood madam the most, and knew that she never went out unless she had to.

It could be said that she was calm, or it could also be said she was cautious. Because she rarely went out, there weren't many unexpected things that cropped up.

Ding Xiang didn't know that Xiao Hua had experienced too many struggles in her past life. Since she wanted to change her way of doing things in this life, she naturally knew what was most beneficial for her.

All this wasn't expressed on the surface, and Xiao Hua finally overcame the first three months.

Within this short period of time, it wasn't like people prevented her from doing things. But every time she moved, everyone would appear extremely nervous. There were also some private matters that made Xiao Hua a little restless.

The latter needed to be explained from the beginning.

A pregnant woman and her man were supposed to sleep in separate rooms. But the Jing Prince didn't understand and Xiao Hua also wasn't willing. After the two remained in the same bed for several days, those around stopped mentioning it. But they were inevitably separated and told to be mindful of certain things. Apart from not putting pressure on the stomach while sleeping, they also couldn't do the deed during the first three months.

The Jing Prince was never a lustful person, and he had gone for several years without touching a woman. But being together daily and rubbing against each other nightly, his fuse was inevitably lit and he had to endure in misery.

The Jing Prince also thought about returning to sleep in the Hall of Splendor, but he was held fast and stared at with eyes full of tears. Being stared at like this, his heart softened and he never had the thought again.