278

Advice Request
The requester is finding it awkward to talk to their crush due to many reasons.

Answered Submission
Hi,
We are honoured that you think we give great advice. We are happy that we could help you and the rest of the requesters. <3
It does suck to lose a great friend, but I hope that my advice will help you get him back into your life.

You're so lucky to have such a nice friend who helped you to become closer to your crush. Her effort in making you two become close resulted in creating a great friendship between you and your crush — except your crush doesn't share the same feelings.

By the sound of it, you are willing to continue to be his friend. The problem now, though, is that your friend has stopped calling him to your table at lunch.

My advice would be:
1. Go straight up to him and invite him to eat lunch with you guys again.
2. Explain your intentions when you do so. An explanation might be needed as to why your friend suddenly stopped calling him to your table. You said that you guys shared a great friendship and I think he will understand if you explain it to him nicely. Tell him that you still want him as your friend.

I really hope this helps. If this friendship is worth it, I think a little effort to get him back would be nice. Every precious thing in this world requires effort to keep.

As for that one time when he wrote his crush's name on that paper and you felt like you died on the inside, I cannot say much about that aside from the fact that I've been there before and it hurts so bad. It would be great if our crushes actually return our feelings but life doesn't always work that way. Just be you and enjoy your life.

By the way, you are amazing for being able to keep your composure at that time instead of reacting emotionally. You respect him as a person and it's great that you did not disrespect him even though he's indirectly rejecting you. That's a trait not a lot of people have.
Again, I hope this helps.

Wishing you the best of luck,
The Advice Team Column