391

Advice Request
This person is being harassed by their classmates.

Answered Submission
Hi, Dear!

I'm so sorry that this is happening. I really wish I could give you a hug to make you feel better. But since I'm on the other side of the world, here's what I'm gonna tell you:

You are strong and beautiful no matter what anyone calls you or says about you. Only beautiful eyes can see beauty, so don't even think for a second that you aren't beautiful. Just because a boy said no does not mean you are defined by him.

About what's happening with you in your class: I think you should talk to your best friend or someone you trust; someone who will not laugh at your problems and will listen to you. This could be your mom, your dad, or your older sibling too. Try to open up to them. Bottling up your feelings could very well end up hurting you, so talk to someone. If things get really bad, or you don't want to talk to a friend or family member, I suggest you speak to your class advisor or your school counselor. Helping students is what their job is for, after all.

The more you let your classmates do as they wish, the more they'll walk all over you, so take a stand when it's needed. Be patient with whatever is happening. Things will get better!

I hope you feel better soon,

The Advice Column Team