324

Advice Request
The requester's best friend told their crush that they like them, this annoyed the requester and now their friends are being rude that they got annoyed.

Answered Submission
Hello!

I don't know why your friend did what she did, and yes, she is wrong for telling what you said not to tell, but what was her intention? Was it purely based on your best interest in mind, or was she purposely telling your crush just to annoy you? Maybe she actually really wants to help you and wants you to have a chance, but because you're currently agitated with her, it doesn't help much and actually only leads to disaster. I advise you to think on that and to ask yourself to forgive her for it, even if she doesn't ask for your forgiveness. It's better to be a bigger person.

There must be a reason as to why E used to be your best friend. What happened to her that she'd become rude? Yes, I know sometimes things just happen, but there's a possibility that something might have triggered her attitude change. Did something happen at home? Ask her why she's behaving that way. I know it's weird, but this may be a way for her to cope with some things that she can't help. I admit, it is the wrong way to cope, but as a friend, maybe you should ask her just to make sure everything is okay.

Also, the problem with DS: you should ask DS why she's cussing at you. Ask her to explain what she thinks you did wrong, and explain to her why you were mad at E. She did know what E did, but maybe she didn't understand the situation enough.

If this drama doesn't stop, and you still have not given up on them, the only thing left to do is, once again, be the bigger person and apologise to your friends. The problem may not start with you, but if you think they're worth it, you could try to apologise and see where it takes you after that.

I wish you the best of luck and for you and your friends to be back to normal. I hope this helps.

Lots of love,
The Advice Column Team