Chapter 1

The dark and damp cell was swept by rats and ants, and it smelled so bad.

    In the imperial city of the Daqin Dynasty, all the prisoners who entered here were extremely wicked and unforgivable, and no one could get out alive.

    In the innermost part of the cell, a man with a shaggy head was sitting against the cell wall. His face was faintly sallow and swollen, and the scars on the corners of his mouth were clearly visible. It was the traces left after being slapped with great force. The eyes are intertwined with lifelessness and despair, and the man is full of heartbreak and unlovable breath.

    "Niang, please here."

    With the sound of dogfighting pleasing, the two jailers walked over with a few people. The headed woman had a beautiful face, and a white dress made it even more ethereal and dusty, as if accidentally The fairy falling to the clouds.

    "Papa!" The

    group stopped in front of the cell. Seeing that the people inside didn't notice anything, the jailer took the initiative to open the cell, and the woman waved her hand: "Go out, I want to say goodbye to the fifth brother."

    "Yes, yes. "

    The palace lady who followed the woman threw an ingot of gold to the jailer, and the two jailers nodded and bowed and left.

    From beginning to end, the man sitting in the cell didn’t move, even without raising her eyelids. The woman didn’t seem to care. She walked up to him and looked down at him condescendingly, as if looking down at the ants. Moist and bright eyes are filled with intense hatred and pride.

    "Fifth brother." I

    don't know how long the woman squatted down to look at him. The man's lifeless eyes were forced to meet her: "Fifth brother? I don't dare to have a sister like you in this palace."

    Qin Yunshen personally pointed to him that day . He poisoned the first emperor, killed the heirs of the royal family, and was forced to be named after the poison of the country. His good sister was one of the most important promoters. He was blind and stupid. He paid for it in ten years sincerely. I believe that the so-called lover and relatives will fall into this field.

    "My palace? Haha..."

    Hearing his claim, the woman covered her mouth and sneered sarcastically: "Fifth brother thinks he is still a queen with more than 10,000 people? It is a ridiculous sister. The fifth brother doesn't know yet. Your Majesty has already made an order today. Choose a day to make me a queen, as for you, it is nothing more than a disaster for the first emperor."

    Catching the pain that flashed on his face, the woman smiled brighter, and the hatred in her eyes made no secret.

    "Really? You are an adulterer, an adulteress, you are a perfect match!" After a

    short period of dazedness, Shen Liang suppressed his nausea and expression indifferent. Before he changed his mind, he would definitely feel like a knife, after all. In the past ten years, he has always loved Qin Yunshen so much that he could not kill him several times, but after he personally pointed out that he poisoned the emperor and the princes, and named him the name of "after the country is poisoned", he finally recognized To tell the truth, Qin Yunshen has never loved him. He has always loved the dark guards that the forces behind him and his father left him all over the world.

    "You..." The

    woman was furious. She didn't expect it to take away everything from the