Chapter 75

In the next few days, the people in the Hou Mansion felt a little bit awkward and restless to sleep, not to mention the identity of the child, no one could even figure out how old the child was. The only thing he knew was that Shen Liang wanted to raise him. For him, he did not hesitate to let Shen Ruiting let him expand the yard. From his birth to now, has Shen Ruiting ever let go of his affairs?

    But he succeeded. Shen Ruiting not only allocated a sum of money to him from the front yard treasury, but also specifically asked Zhao Lan, who is temporarily in charge of the back yard to get a sum of money, and ordered no one to make rumors about the child. This Even the old lady's enquiry was blocked by Shen Ruiting, who had always been filial. Everyone speculated that the child was probably born in the outer room raised by Shen Ruiting, but this doesn't make sense. It's really an outside room, how can it be raised by the unmarried Shen Liang?

    No matter what they think or think, Shen Liang got busy on the next day. In order to save time, Lei Zhen mobilized more than two hundred talents who are good at civil construction from the Nether Guard at one time. In just one day, a two-meter-long high wall was erected on three sides between the re-entrance courtyard and the side door. The top of the wall was also mixed with debris to prevent people from jumping over the wall.

    Five days later, with the concerted efforts of more than two hundred people, three rows of tiled houses built against the walls were erected on the ground. The open space in the middle was regarded as a courtyard. The original re-entrance courtyard was also demolished, leaving only the courtyard. The old tree, compared with the pavilions and pavilions of the Hou Mansion, the new Reentry Hospital is not unsophisticated, but the place is quite large, and everyone's activity area is wider. There is even a room specializing in medicine and drugs in Shenliang. .

    "Cool, there is someone in the lotus courtyard, let you go after school." There are many people and

    strength, and the new return courtyard can be moved in in just eight days, and most of the Nether Guardians have withdrawn. , Only the person Lei Zhen arranged to guard the yard at the beginning was left. After Shen Liang left school that day, he went to Fu Ying’s room to see Shen You as usual. When he returned to the room, Qi Yue, Qi Xuan and Lei Zhen all followed. After eight days of silence, those people finally couldn't bear it.

    "Well, Lei Zhen, how is Mochizuki City going?"

    Shen Liang replied indifferently, and he didn't say whether he would go to the lotus courtyard, but he was concerned about the things in Mochizuki City.

    "Ruian is still being held, part of the Ling's army still stays at the dyke."

    As early as three days ago, the task of stabilizing the dyke was completed. Seeing that the weather is getting better day by day, Wen Yuan is in a good mood. He eagerly comes back to ask for credit and persuades Ling. Wei Ze withdrew his troops. At this moment, Ruian appeared. He predicted that heavy rain would pour again in five days. He asked Ling Jiajun not to evacuate and continue to stabilize the dam. As Shen Liang expected, Wen Yuan immediately used deceit to confuse the public. He was ordered to be chopped off. At this time, the people who were provoked by the Nether Guards rushed up. Ling Wei was cautious by nature and left Ruian as the master. He was temporarily imprisoned in the palace, but he couldn't help rushing to return to the palace. Before leaving, Wenyuan left part of the Ling family army to guard the dam, first to prevent heavy rain from pouring, and secondly, he was afraid that someone would deliberately damage the dam at this time.

    "What's the situation in the palace?"

    Nodded, Shen Liang continued to ask. Pei Yuanyi hasn't seen anyone in the past few days, but he knows that he should be arranging things about Mochizuki City. It's impossible for anyone with a conscience. Watching thousands of miles of fertile soil become a piece of Zeguo, the city is destroyed and life is destroyed!