Chapter 98

"According to the heavens, the emperor's edict said that the three sons of Dongling Houdi were calm and graceful, stunningly brilliant, and brilliant. They were specially gifted to be married to Qingping King Pei Yuanxun as a concubine. This is what

    everyone expected !" Besides, before the next morning, the imperial decree in the palace arrived in the middle of the night. In the hall of the main courtyard of the Hou Mansion, a large number of people were kneeling densely, and even Liu Shuhan, who had been banned, came out, the old lady and the second room. Fang will certainly not be absent. Of course, Shen Liang, who is the protagonist, must be indispensable. When they heard that Shen Liang had been married to King Qingping and will be King Qingping Zhengfei in the future, everyone was shocked except Shen Liang himself. reaction.

    "Shen Houye, take the decree." #*YQ*ZW*5#.#言情#中文#The network

    closed the imperial decree, and the general manager Yang An who came to proclaim the decree in person , Xiaoyu Yanyan's reminder, the smiling eyes seemed to be like Wudi swept the coldness who was kneeling beside Shen Ruiting.

    "This...Duke Yang, how can the emperor make an order in the middle of the night?" After looking

    back, Shen Ruiting did not go to receive the edict immediately, but asked with lingering fears. When he was in the palace during the day, he did see that the emperor seemed to move. After thinking about it, at least he should say hello to him as a father. Such a rash decision is too unreasonable. Could something else happen to them that they don't know?

    "Shen Houye doesn't know anything. Your Majesty is so

    worried about the prince's affairs. If you don't do it, I'm afraid I won't be able to rest." Yang An pretended to be troubled. Seeing that Shen Ruiting was distracted again, he quickly urged again: " This is a good thing. In the future, Master Ling will be the princess, Shen Houye hurry up and take the order, our family has to go to Qingping Palace."

    "..."

    Shen Ruiting still did not move, and subconsciously looked back at Shen Liang, but The latter kept his head down and couldn't see his expression at all. When Yang An was about to urge for the third time, Shen Ruiting finally raised his hands: "Weichen takes the order, long live my emperor!"

    "Congratulations to Lord Shen Hou, congratulations to Lord Shen Hou!" Handing

    the imperial decree to him, Yang An's face was full of smiles.

    "Duke Yang has worked hard."

    Shen Ruiting responded indifferently. Sun Jing, who was temporarily in charge of the head of the house, took out the silver reward points that she had prepared for everyone, smiling all the way, without daring to say a word.

    "No hard work, no hard work, this is the son of Shen Liang? He is a real sign, no wonder the prince has a soft spot."

    Waved his hand, Yang An looked over him to Shen Liang who had also risen. Slightly bowed, replied with no emotion at all: "Gonggong Yang has praised it."

    "The situation of King Qingping is special. Maybe the palace will send someone to exchange the Geng post tomorrow. Shen Houye must prepare for it. Don’t bother.” After

    accepting Shen Liang’s courtesy, Yang An retracted his gaze, and was about to leave. Shen Liang suddenly stopped him, stepped around in front of him, raised his head and asked calmly: “It’s said that the situation of the prince is not No, since your Majesty has given us the marriage, it’s okay if Shen Liang comes to visit, right? To be honest, I like to read medical books since I was a child. I met a barefoot doctor who wandered in the country village a few years ago. He saw that I had a good talent and taught me a lot of things. Maybe it could help the prince’s injury.”