Chapter 20

Shuang'er is a man, but due to factors such as body structure and reality, most of the twins are relatively slender and sensitive. Their reputations are like women's festivals. Shuang'ers like Shen Liang who have been molested by others and returned back can not be said. No, but it is definitely rare, so few, Chu Li can be regarded as an iron plate this time.

    "Looking at the soft and weak, why is it as cruel as the second brother..."

    Chu Li whispered, shocked, and smiled before anyone else's reaction: "I just want to marry me. I'm afraid that General Shen will come back and chop me down. Even though I can be a ghost under the peony flower, how can I be romantic even after I die? You said Liangliang is not?"

    Liangliang...he really dared to call!

    Qi Yue and Qi Xuan glared at him unkindly, and Shen Liang raised his eyebrows slightly, "I don't know if my brother will cut you off, but I know, you don't seem to plan to do business with me."

    "No, no... …The business must still be done.”

    Hearing that, Chu Li waved his hand quickly, and heard that Shen Liang was reminding him that the joke was over. He also put away his scornful expression: “Blood jade is exquisite and even the most precious treasure. detoxification, the world's richest man Murong family offering a reward of one million first seeking the whereabouts of the past three years, so far in vain, Shen son how to know? if for the money, why not find a direct Murong home? "

    restore a decent Chu Sweeping the dignity before, the eyes are as bright as stars, as if they contain a thousand wisdom.

    "How I know his whereabouts is not important. The shopkeeper Chu just tells me if you are willing to do this business."

    He raised his head to meet his gaze, Shen Liang smiled indifferently, and if the opponent shook his head, he immediately stood up. The appearance of leaving.

    "..."

    It's beautiful and interesting, it suits his appetite too much, how could he be Shen Da's younger brother.

    Looking at him, Chu Li regretted once again, but said solemnly: "Well, we really don't have the right to ask about those things. I don't know whether Master Shen intends to sell the news to us directly, or designate a buyer, and we will contact you. ?"

    Legend has it that Xueyu Linglong was the wife of the military god back then. She was made by Jiang Heng, a man of the highest level of medicine and poison. It can cure all kinds of poisons and prolong life. After Heng passed away, it disappeared without a trace. So far no one knows its whereabouts. Some people say that it is in the palace and is treasured as a treasure of the town. Others say it is a family heirloom of the Wei family. Some people think it is just a treasure. Legends have different opinions, and there are all versions, but Chu Li believes that it is real.

    "Sell it to Murong's family."

    Shen Liang didn't hesitate, and opened his mouth. Obviously, he had already thought about it.

    "Ah ......"

    is really the case, Chu from pretending to be pondered: "? I have said previously, Murong family offering a reward of one million seek his whereabouts, since son Shen made up his mind to sell them, why not go directly to Murong home,"

    he I don't believe that he really didn't expect that after a short contact, he could feel that Shen Liang is not weak, he looks so kind and deceptive on the outside.

    "I naturally have my reasons, or the shopkeeper Chu is not willing to earn this commission?" Here

    again, is there any threat of nakedness?