Chapter 108

The prison is not far from the yamen of the penalty department. The three brothers Shen Ruiting followed the clerk all the way, and they all felt a sense of tension. After the clerk explained it, they realized that it was because of the last time that the king of Duan came back. The bandits "killed themselves" in prison, and the same thing would happen again to Wen Yuan and other officials who interfered in the case. Only when the arrogant horse was specially made to strengthen the guards of the Criminal Department Shangshu, be sure to make sure that no flies can get in.

    "Let me out, I was wronged...Let me out..."

    " I'm wrong..."

    "Let me out..."

    Follow the cramped passage all the way down and enter the range of the cell, yelling injustice, Clerk Take them through a hall full of torture instruments. Every torture instrument seems to be glowing with a cold gloom, and further ahead is the passage of the prison. There are many prisoners in the cells on both sides. See if they come in. , Everyone threw on the cell door excitedly, reaching out from the gap in the railing to grab them.

    "Get away!"

    Almost caught by a dark hand that can no longer see the original color, Shen Ruijiang growled in disgust, and Shen Ruiting, who was a little bit ahead, looked back at him, his eyes flashing undisguised. Angrily, the clerk and the jailer who led the way didn’t express any surprises. People like them would probably never set foot in such a place in their entire life if no accidents happened. It’s just right to dislike those prisoners, but he It seems to have forgotten that the two princes in the house are also prisoners here.

    Deep in the prison, Shen Xiao and Shenyang, dressed in gorgeous brocade clothes, each occupy a corner of the cell. Both of them are not as handsome as usual, their hair is a little messy, their faces are a little pale, and their expressions are very weak, as if they have been hit hard. It looks like, think about it, they were all born with a golden spoon, and have been spoiled in the Hou Mansion for 20 years. Have they ever suffered such a crime? And they are not stupid. They all know how serious the consequences of being involved in a scientific examination fraud case are. Even if they are rescued, it might affect their future prospects.

    "That's it."

    The jailer who led the way said as he opened the cell door. The two who heard the movement looked up and rushed over like crazy: "Father save me, father..."

    "Father, uncle, save me, I don't want to stay here..."

    The two who could have been stretched out of control as soon as they saw them, they just didn't shed sad tears.

    "

    Yang'er ..." Brother Shen Ruiqing and Shen Ruijiang also stepped forward, both excitedly grabbed Shen Yang's hand extended from the gap in the railing, but Shen Ruiting stared at Shen Xiao bitterly, until the jailer pushed open the cell door. Shen Ruiting stepped into the cell and realized that his expression was not right. Thinking about their bribery to Wen Yuan, Shen Xiao couldn't help but step back two steps, and said with a little fear: "Father, father..."

    "Pop!"

    "You evildoer" Son!"

    Unexpectedly, as soon as he opened his mouth, Shen Ruiting slapped it over with a slap. Shen Xiao was beaten several times before he could stabilize his figure, and his left cheek became red and swollen. This move also alarmed the three Shen Ruiqing on the other side. Shenyang subconsciously tightened the hands he shook with his father, somewhat fearful, and the clerks and jailers who accompanied him withdrew to the side regardless of their own business.