Chapter 106

"What did you say? Say it again!"

    Unsurprisingly, when he heard that Shen Xiao was caught by the torture department, Liu Shuhan was shocked and knocked over the tea bowl. Shen Qiang, who went to the main courtyard to accompany her, also opened his mouth slightly in surprise. Both mother and daughter were frightened a little out of control.

    "How come? What did

    Xiao'er do, why did the criminals arrest him?" After looking back, Liu Shuhan excitedly grabbed the maid who came to report, and his two hands clung to each other's shoulders like iron tongs. The long nails were deeply immersed in her clothes. The maid’s muscles were so painful that she only jumped, but she didn’t dare to push him away. She could only endure the pain and sweat and replied: "Hui, Madam Hui, it is said that it is Duanjun. Wang himself took people to the Imperial College to arrest the Second Young Master and Fourth Young Master. Even Master

    Hou didn’t know. The concierge had not asked the person who informed... Ah..." "Useless things, you might as well raise them in the Hou Mansion ." A dog!"

    Before the maid had finished speaking, she felt the world was spinning, and the whole person was thrown to the ground in the next second. Liu Shuhan glared and said viciously, "Don't let me go!"

    "Yes, yes... ......" The

    maid burst into tears, but she didn't dare to drag her. She didn't care about the pain all over her body, and she crawled away.

    "Duan Jun, and Duan Jun, are they really going to kill

    them all ?" After driving away the maid, Liu Shuhan clenched his fists, gritted his teeth with hatred, and his wide-eyed eyes were full of madness. For a woman, a son is undoubtedly a son. It's more important than fate. If the people in the Long Princess Mansion touched Liu Wenjin, even if she doesn't let her son go, Liu Shuhan can't wait to rush to the Long Princess Mansion to make a big fuss.

    "Mother, mother, what should I do now? Brother can't do

    anything ." Shen Xiao is not only the support of Liu Shuhan, but also the support of Shen Qiang. Now, because of Shen Liang, their reputations are basically destroyed, and Shen Ruiting is not waiting to see them. , Even helped her aunt to humiliate Liu Shuhan, who is Mrs. Hou. Their only hope is that Shen Xiao can get a good place in the Enke in July. So, there is still room to stand up, but now Shen Xiao has been duanjun for no reason. The king has been arrested. If he is convicted of something else, what can they expect in the future?

    "I know, let me think about it, let me think about it..."

    After the anger, Liu Shuhan walked around in a panic, his hands trembling anxiously, his mind was completely messed up, and he suddenly said after a long time. "

    Master Hou , yes, look for Master Hou , Xiao Er is also his son, he can't just sit idly by..." Liu Shuhan said that he was about to run out, Shen Qiang and the maid Huaizhi hurriedly pulled one by one. He: "Mother, calm down. Father should still be in the yamen at this time. Where are you going to find him?"

    "Yes, ma'am, it's useless for us to panic now. Why don't we let the slave and maid find someone to go to the yamen and inform Master Hou? . " "

    this is no time, he had sat in kung fu Yamen? "

    Liu Shuhan not only failed to calm down, but more incomprehensible, this time all the accumulated resentment of the moment broke out, the children are his bottom line, which Once, she really felt the pain of breaking the nerves and bones.

    "Mother, don't talk about it anymore. Let my father hear that I can't help you. Now that my uncle is wronged, Mo Bai, the only one who can save my brother is my father. If he...the brother may really not come back..."