Chapter 57

Ling Yucheng challenged Shen Liang, but he didn't play with pitching pots and shooting against each other. Shen Liang actually agreed?

    Not to mention those who are optimistic about Shen Liang, even those who are always jealous of Shen Liang, wishing him to be embarrassed are also shocked. Ling Yucheng grew up on the battlefield since he was a child, and became famous when he was young. He was superb, and Shen Liang, he was not favored when he was born, and he was thrown to the country village under the name of the evil star to fend for himself when he was ten years old. He didn't come back suddenly until more than half a month ago. , What do you compare with Ling Yucheng?

    What shocked everyone even more was that Shen Liang didn't just agree, and his attitude was still not salty or light. Just like when I was competing with Jiangmen uncle's concubine just now, his slender body stood proudly, and his delicate and beautiful facial features did not fluctuate even the slightest. Those beautiful eyes were also unhappy, and there was no nervousness and fear all over his body.

    "Pretend to be the same, I don't believe that he can take advantage of it." In the

    crowd, once again saw Shen Liang being challenged. Shen Qiang, who had previously been extremely unhappy because of his showiness, kept his mouth secretly, this time even Liu Shuhan was even Shen Xiao. I couldn't help thinking, Ling Yucheng, even if he killed Shen Liang by mistake, no one would say anything, right?

    "It's too messy, won't Shen Houye stop it?"

    On the other side, at the table of Shen Ruiting and the others, the marquis who had been moved by Shen Liang looked at the same frowning Shen Ruiting. That was his son, he just Doesn't matter?

    "..." It's

    not that he didn't feel the contempt of his colleagues, but Shen Ruiting didn't have the mind to pay attention to it. He stood up and left the seat with a dark face. Even if he didn't wait to see Shen Liang again, it was impossible to watch him here with blood splashing on the spot. .

    "Sansao, what is your cousin doing again?" At the place where the

    princes gathered, the fifth prince withdrew his gaze and looked at the third prince, although he temporarily gave up the idea of marrying Shen Liang as the concubine. Who knows what can be done later? Moreover, today’s Shen Liang performance greatly exceeded the surprises of all of them. In his own heart, he has been shaken, and he is wondering whether to marry him back to the Five Princes House against his father’s displeasure. Another Ling Yucheng who didn't know the so-called appeared again.

    "I don't know. Although Yucheng was named a general by his father, he is only seventeen or eighteen years old in the final analysis. It is probably a child's xinxing. Let's have fun with Shen Gongzi."

    Shaking his head, the three princes looked at Ling Yucheng drippingly Replied.

    "It's a joke? It's too much trouble." The

    five princes all mocked, and the sixth princes also echoed: "It's a bit messy, and the shooting is not a joke."

    "Major General Ling should be measured. "

    Qin Yunshen, who hasn't always joined them very often, opened his mouth. The princes all looked at him strangely, but Qin Yunshen had been hiding for many years, so how could they see through it casually? No one knows that from the beginning to the present, his gaze has always swept toward Shen Liang from time to time, and his mind repeatedly replayed the moment Shen Liang looked at him and the inexplicable weird feeling in his heart. Now he still couldn't figure out where the cold hatred came from, how could he feel so strange.