Chapter 159

"Miss is in good health and has no symptoms." The 

    doctor quickly helped Shen Qiang to take care of it, and Liu Shuhan glanced at Sun Jing who was waiting at the door: "Can you hear Aunt Sun?" 

    A concubine also dared to run in front of her. Sa Ye, who gave her the courage? When the dust settles, she wants her to die uglier than anyone else, bitch! 

    "Yes, I heard very clearly, Doctor Zhang, please follow me to ask for the pulse of the other side concubine." 

    Sun Jing bowed slightly and left with the expressionless Doctor Zhang. 

    Liu Shuhan stared at her back and pondered for a while, and suddenly said: "Send someone to follow." 

    "Mother?" 

    Both brothers and sisters looked at him strangely, Liu Shuhan said gloomily: "Sun Jing can't come here for no reason, I'm afraid It is for some other purpose, let someone follow me first." 

    But Liu Shuhan didn't expect that the result of them following all the way down was that Shen Jing and Shen Qiao were both pregnant, so let Shen Qiao forget it, Shen Jing You is pregnant, this is not a good thing for them, even if they both know each other, Shen Jinghuai is just a wild bastard, but people outside don't know, Shen Hui is dead again, they are more It is impossible to say it everywhere, after all, Shen Jing and Shen Qiang are connected, and outsiders will only think that Shen Jinghuai is the seed of the fourth prince and the dragon son of the current emperor. 

    "Mother, Shen Jing's child must never be born." 

    The fact that the person who insulted them was Shen Hui will be a secret forever, Shen Jinghuai can only be the fourth prince's child, Shen Qiang will not allow this child to be in her Pregnancy born before. 

    "Don't worry, Shen Jing's pregnancy is not entirely a bad thing." 

    Patting her daughter's hand soothingly, Liu Shuhan continued: "If Shen Jing's pregnancy is publicized, the fourth prince will have to come to marry you. Qiang'er, calm down, go to the Fourth Prince's Mansion and say, if she can conceive a child, she must have a life to give birth." It 

    is too easy for a pregnant woman to have a miscarriage. 

    "Um."

    Liu Shuhan has done a lot of this kind of thing, and Shen Qiang understood it in seconds. The mother and daughter smiled knowingly. 

    On the other side, she was suddenly informed that she was pregnant. No matter how deep the city was, Shen Jing was still a little scared, and Lu Yang was completely stupid. Shen Qiao, who was also announced to be pregnant, went crazy again. Zhao Lan was hugging her and crying. Sad, but I didn't notice that they were different. 

    At present, only Liu Shuhan's mother and daughter, Lu Yang's mother and daughter, and Shen Liang know about Shen Hui's affairs. The rest will only think that Shen Jing is pregnant with the fourth prince. If she behaves not only unhappy, but also deep. , would be suspicious anyway. 

    "Xiaojing, what can I do? The child will never be born." As soon as 

    the mother and daughter returned to Shen Jing's room, Lu Yang closed the door and walked around anxiously. She was frightened some time ago, and she kept yelling all day, and her husband didn't love him as much as before. Her only hope was this daughter. 

    "Mother, can you be quiet first?" 

    Shen Jing growled impatiently, so scared that Lu Yang immediately became silent, a little sadness crept up deep in his eyes, and his daughter seemed to be different from before.