Chapter 104

"This person is really funny, he is the man and the ghost is him. Don't you feel too tired?" As

    soon as the emperor left, Xiao Muchen appeared with his folding fan, and with him was Chu Li, who was obviously in troubled waters and was not doing business. , Judging from his appearance, it seems that he is going to dismantle you and Liang Liang by illegible means."

    "What are you doing?"

    The fan in Xiao Muchen's hand suddenly knocked on his head, Chu Li protested with dissatisfaction, and Xiao Muchen was not angry. Said: "It doesn't seem to be, it is definitely possible. Since he hasn't torn his face, he will definitely pretend to be happy for the third brother as we expected, but he has suffered such a big loss, how can he give up? I’m afraid there will be endless methods here.”

    Before they were hidden in the dark, and they clearly saw the viciousness hidden under his eyes, not to mention that he was originally small and not the emperor, even if he was very large, so he lost his wife. After breaking down again, it is impossible to give up. Having been an emperor for more than ten years, he has long been accustomed to being aloof and being alone. How can he endure such failure? For him, this is undoubtedly a naked insult.

    "The puppies raised by a lowly court lady will not be able to go on stage after all."

    Lao Lin suddenly interrupted, and everyone looked over, seeing his uncomfortable face, they all resisted not picking him up. Compared to them, he resented the emperor and the queen mother more. If it weren't for them, the Mingjun and his close friends who had been loyal to his life would not end up in the flames, let alone the stigma of rebellion.

    "If he likes to play, let him play. Let's come to cover the water and soil."

    Pei Yuanxuan, who was sitting on the bedside, narrowed his eyes: "Tianshu, all the people who are assigned to Shaoguang choose the best. Be sure to ensure the safety of the cool."

    "Master, don't worry, the subordinates have arranged it a long time ago."

    If they can't even tell that the master really loves the princess and cherishes him as if he is his destiny, then they will accompany him for nothing. It's been a year, this kind of thing doesn't need his special instructions at all, it's just...

    "But Master, we are back to the courtyard to guard the densely packed Nether Guards. Our people can't squeeze in at all. They don't seem to allow us to set foot in their field. Do you think you should discuss with the princess?"     This is a bit of a talk. It's shameful, the people of the Iron Armored Guardians are already very good at hiding, but no matter where they are hidden, the Nether Guards can accurately find and drive them out. They are like ghosts from the realm of the Nether, everywhere!     "Forget it inside the Hou Mansion. There should be no accidents in the Hou Mansion. There shouldn't be any accidents. You should stay outside the Hou Mansion. Once Liang Liang leaves the Hou Mansion, follow up immediately. Wang personally went and said to Liang Liang."     He didn't doubt the Nether Guardian's ability, but if he didn't have his own people following, he couldn't be relieved anyway.     "Yes."     He said so, and Tianshu could only obey his orders.     "How's the situation in Mochizuki City?"     The matter here is almost over. Pei Yuanyu asked about Mochizuki City again. He was injured that day. The armored guard seemed to have evacuated. In fact, most of the troops remained in Mochizuki City and its downstream cities are temporarily handed over to Tianji. They have worked so hard on this matter, how can they give up and give up?     "Mochizuki City’s dyke is stabilized at the moment. General Ling and Lord Jing Hou are not stealthily raping and slippery. If the rain is really going to last for a month, as Sansao said, it will be a few days away. It shouldn’t be a matter of persisting. It’s difficult. However, the disasters across the country are still serious. Floods caused by heavy rainfall are just one of them. There are landslides, mudslides and other disasters. It happened that some time ago, after the father and son Jinghou refused to collect food and grass, the Ministry of Defense had no trouble and could only mobilize. The food reserves in the cities have just been sent to the northwest. There is no surplus food to help the victims. In addition, the rain has destroyed all the food and vegetables grown, and prices have soared everywhere. Now, let alone the people affected by the disaster, ordinary people are almost unable to open the pot. "     Xiao Muchen's face was helpless. At this critical moment, the old emperor didn't think about helping the people, but was thinking about the three brothers and three sisters. This is undoubtedly even more chilling. If the people know about it, I am afraid that the uprising will start , Mao got up and overthrew Da Qin Jiangshan.