Chapter32

Qingping Palace.

    "Oh? It really doesn't stop for a moment." What

    happened in the re-entry courtyard quickly spread to Pei Yuanxun's ears. Pei Yuanxun stroked the red fox lying on his lap while licking his lips evilly. He smiled and said: "Go, think of a way to pass the news that the bandit who hunted and killed Liangliang and the bandit who kidnapped Duanyu are the same group to the princess, so that the Tanglin Houfu can be a little more lively."

    "Uh..."

    Tianshu waited. When people hear that their forehead is black, the master is afraid that there will be no chaos in the world.

    "Aren't you hurry?"

    "Yes."

    Pei Yuanyi raised his head horizontally, and the group had to put away their stomachs. The shaking light who had always dared to toss in front of him hid behind Tianshu and whispered: " Yes. If you say you don’t like them, you are all rushing to do good deeds."

    "Shaguang, do you want to go to the northwest, right?"

    Who is there who is not a strong martial artist? The shaking murmur did not escape Pei Yuanxun's ear.

    "No, no, no... Lord, you heard me wrong, I didn't say anything."

    Who wants to go to the bitter cold place in the northwest?

    Alkaid scared waved their hands, Pei Yuan Lie did not seem to care about going to tell him: "? The message sent out"

    "has been sent to the northwest of the people at full speed, master, Huo Jiajun you really believe there are spies"?

    As the armored Hyperion The boss of the great commander, Tianshu was old and prudent, and he never understood how the master could believe in Shen Liang so blindly.

    "When the forest is older, any bird may be there. Let the second child check it out. Huo Jiajun is our direct army, and there must be no mistakes." After

    sweeping away the previous irregularities, Pei Yuanzheng was rare and serious, deep in his phoenix eyes. Ling Li's murderous intent is lurking.

    "Subordinates understand."

    Tianshu clasped his fists and bowed. It turned out that the master didn't blindly believe in Shen Liang, but he didn't want to let go of any possibility. He would rather kill one thousand by mistake than let one go.

    "Attention from Huaiyang Hou, the old emperor really wants to take this opportunity to eradicate Jing's family."

    He hasn't notified his friend Jing Xiran about this. The main Huaiyang Hou has been conscientious since receiving the imperial decree. Without evidence, he wouldn't believe what he said about the Huaiyang period.

    "Don't worry, Kaiyang has personally taken someone to conduct a secret investigation. There should be news soon."

    "Yeah."

    Waved his hand, Pei Yuanxun leaned back on the couch, and the luxurious purple clothes appeared a little gloomy, Tianshu worried and said: "? master, you hurt more and more difficult to restore, as back-San ask your master again for your dispensing"

    . "instead of"

    Pei Yuan Lie slightly narrowed eyes and shook his head, wanted to say something Tianshu had to give up when he saw it. No one noticed the others. Steward Lin, who was standing outside the door with a tray, sighed and turned and left.

    Dongling House are homes waiting

    , "What did you say?!"

    Since Shen cool back, Liu Shuhan do not seem to feel anything along the previously Shen cool design to help the old lady and two-bedroom three-bedroom seize power, although she was unwilling, but She is also full of confidence, after all, she did not do things, even if they planted them? She has been in charge of Tanglin Houfu for more than ten years, and it is not so easy to deal with, but she never dreamed that her daughter would tell her that she was ruining the return to the hospital.

    "Mother, I was also irritated by that slut Shen Liang, he actually dared to beat you..."

    "Pop!" There was a

    sudden applause, and Shen Qiang's coquettish sophistry stopped abruptly, and the room was quiet for a moment. If Hanchan, after a long while, Shen Qiang raised his hand and touched the beaten cheek, and looked at her mother with tears in disbelief. Did she actually beat her?

    "Do you know what stupid you did?"

    The daughter’s pitiful appearance is definitely a lie to say that she doesn’t feel distressed at all, but Liu Shuhan suppressed all her distress. After Shen Liang came back, her daughter became more and more frizzy, and the wisdom of the past disappeared without a trace. Without reminding her, she will make even bigger mistakes in the future. She worked so hard to train her, but she didn't let her go to the door to be bullied by Shen Liang stupidly.

    "Mother..."

    Shen Qiang's tears fell straight down as soon as she opened her mouth. Liu Shuhan looked at her deeply and took his hand after a long time and sighed helplessly: "Qiang'er, you know you are here. In one sigh of relief, are we going to lose anything? Maybe, mother's power will be lost. I have taught you from a young age that you need to think twice before acting. You must not change your face when you encounter big things. You are destined to do it in the future. Married into the royal family, now that a

    sorrow will make you frizzy , how will you be in the backyard in the future?" Liu Shuhan had high hopes for this daughter, and hoped that one day she would marry into the heaven. Calm and smart, can she not be disappointed and uncomfortable?

    "Mother... I'm sorry..."

    Finally realizing how big a mistake he had made, Shen Qiang rushed into his arms: "It's all the daughter's fault... ooh..."

    "Okay, well, you know the wrong thing." That's it." With

    her arms around her daughter, Liu Shuhan patted her back tenderly and distressedly.

    "But mother, the head of the family..."

    Finally stopped crying, Shen Qiang raised her head and choked and stopped talking, Liu Shuhan raised her hand and smoothed her hair: "Wei Niang managed a whole lot in the Hou Mansion. Twenty years, even if they were really taken away? I have a way to get them back obediently."

    " My mother is still great." After

    hearing this, Shen Qiang finally burst into laughter, she knew that if the mother was really so good How could it be possible to deal with it for more than ten years?

    "You."

    Bend his fingers helplessly and knocked on his head, Liu Shuhan suddenly said with a serious face: "Remember, don't confront Shen Liang for the time being. The little beast is more powerful than we thought. Waiting for Liu's family and Zhong to give back their rights. After processing, Wei Nianghui will deal with him personally. Let him be proud for a moment now."

    "Yeah."

    Shen Qiang, who had realized his mistake, nodded obediently, and the mother and son returned to the intimacy of the past.