Chapter 17

Dongling Houfu seemed to be calm and unwavering, but the desolate return had rippled in the dark.

    Liu Shuhan's mother and daughter rushed to the desolate courtyard with great fanfare, but finally returned in embarrassment with slap prints. No matter how tight the mouths of the servants of the Hou Mansion were, this matter soon spread throughout the yards. Don't mention the two-bedroom and three-bedroom people. How happy she was, the old lady deliberately suppressed Liu Shuhan, and specially asked the old mother beside her to give Shen Liang a lot of tonics, instructing him to take good care of his health, and slap Liu Shuhan again.

    However, Shen Liang did not show any joy or anger. He only smiled when he learned that the butler had cut off the ingredients in the small kitchen, and asked Qi Xuan to work harder to go out and buy in person every day. For the next few days, Shen Liang never stepped back. After leaving the yard, under Shen Ruiting's order, no one went to his yard to make trouble, and the Hou Mansion seemed to have restored its former calm.

    "The prescription Liangliang you prescribed is really useful. I can't see the marks on my face, and the wound on my arm is almost healed."

    Three days later, Shen Liang and Feiyu Pavilion made an appointment to pick up the clothes. Qi Yue helped him. After removing the gauze from his arm, he finally smiled, and both he and Qi Xuan have suffered to death these days.

    "Of course it works, the Wei family's unique secret recipe."

    Putting down the notes, the cool white fingers slowly rubbed it. The Wei family has three treasures, the art of war, the medical classics, and the poison classics. According to legend, these three treasures were from the Wei family hundreds of years ago. The family and the ancestor emperor smashed the country together with the ancestors and husbands. The art of war was written by General Wei Ting, who was called the god of war at that time. It includes all the war strategies of the past and present, as well as all the war strategies of his life. For a hundred years, the Wei family has never failed in the battle. Unfortunately, the royal family is no longer the original royal family. Under their suppression from generation to generation, every time the Wei family wins, only the emperor's deeper fear and suspicion are obtained.

    The medical classics and the poison classics are also known as the treasures of medicine and poison. They were written by the wife of Wei Ting, Jiang Heng. It is said that he was omnipotent in medicine and medicine, established medical laboratories, opened schools, developed economy, and benefited agriculture. At the beginning of the founding of the dynasty, the State of Qin quickly stabilized with his efforts. If Wei Ting hadn’t met him first, and had met him in the end of the tribulation, he would have become the founding queen of the Great Qin Empire. No one in Qin knows that no one knows, the Emperor Shengzu has never established a queen for Jiang Heng.

    The Three Treasures of the Wei Family, apart from the art of war, are known to the world, but few people know about the Medicine and Drugs Book. For hundreds of years, even the Wei family is not clear about it. Shen Liang also accidentally discovered the Luban box left by his father in his previous life. They opened it by coincidence, but Shen Qiang just came when he opened it, and he had no defenses against her, so she was easily cheated out of the medical classics, and he got the poison scripture hidden in the second layer. No one was deceived, but he was too kind in his previous life, even if he learned the whole body poison technique, he had few opportunities to use it.

    At the same time, placed at the bottom of the Luban box were a dark black iron token and a letter written by Jiang Heng to future generations. The function of the black iron token was the only voucher to call the Dark Guardian.

    When he first got it, he didn’t believe that the mysterious iron token could command the Dark Guardian. No, to be correct, he didn’t believe that the Dark Guardian still existed. After all, it has been hundreds of years since Jiang Heng passed away. In the past few years, no one in the Wei family was able to open the Luban box and obtain the profound iron token. How could the Dark Guardian still exist?

    The fact is that even if hundreds of years have passed, the Dark Guardian still exists. Jiang Heng is worthy of being the most legendary wife of the Wei family. He and Wei Ting not only created the glory of the Wei family for hundreds of years, but also left it for the Wei family. After finishing the last life-saving talisman, it is a pity that Shen Liang back then was too stupid and idiotic. He played a good hand so badly that he abruptly turned Wei's life-saving talisman into a life-saving talisman.

    Shen Liang took advantage of the fact that he was fine these days and found the Luban box again, but this time, he would no longer be stupid. The things in the Luban box would become a reminder for others!

    "Unexpectedly, Madam still left this kind of good thing. If Madam could get it back then, maybe she wouldn't..."

    Halfway through, Qi Yue couldn't speak anymore. He raised his eyes and looked at Shen Liang carefully. I know that the wife is not only the Nilin of Hou Ye, but also the knot of Liang Liang and the young master.

    "Perhaps."

    Shen Liang made a halt, lowered his eyes and agreed, got up and picked up the Luban box, swiftly dismantled the complicated structure, took out the profound iron token, and put the medical poison treasure back in again.

    He had learned the Poison Classics in his previous life, and Shen Qiang deceived the medical classics to achieve her superb medical skills, but this time she won’t. In three days, the poison can be used as a basis, enough for him to memorize the medical classics thoroughly. , Are integrated, and from then on, they will no longer appear in anyone's sight.

    "Cool, the carriage has been arranged, when shall we leave?"

    Qi Xuan walked in from outside. These days, according to Shen Liang's instructions, he has been monitoring Fu Yunxi by going out to buy. Liang specially ordered him to go to Feiyu Pavilion to try on his clothes later. He probably ran out of sight a long time ago.

    "Let's go."

    Putting the Luban box away, Shen Liang put the Xuan Tie token in his arms and walked out with his foot up.

Seriously telling you, I made this during my online lecture 😹 and what's the funny thing, I thought im making in rought copy but when i seen it carefully I get to know its my research paper 😹