Chapter 10

"Hmm..." As the

    sky was bright, Shen Liang frowned on the bed and let out a groan. The moment he turned over, a piercing pain came from his arm, his closed eyes opened slowly, and his eyes were filled with impatience and confusion. Obviously, when he just woke up, he still couldn't react. It took a while before he remembered that he had been reborn and returned to ten years ago.

    "Suck..."

    Turned over and sat up on the bed, the quilt covering his body slipped to his waist, Shen Liang looked down at the pure white clothes on his body, and looked at the torn arm. The wound was cool and cool. There was some pain, but apparently someone had helped him to deal with it again. At least no blood was seen outside the bandage. Yesterday’s wind, cold, fever and injury, he slept until the next day. At the age of fifteen, he was physically better than expected. Shen Liang couldn't help but wonder how he survived under the pressure of the Shen family.

    "Rangliang, you are awake, why don't you call us?"

    Qi Yue, who heard the movement, walked in with a tray, and Qi Xuan, who was following him, carried a tub with hot water still in it. .

    "Just awake, what time is it?" The

    uninjured hand opened the quilt, Shen Liang looked outside the window, it was still gray, it should be around Mao Shi.

    "In a moment, the fever has subsided, and the wound has

    stopped bleeding." Qi Yue stretched out his hand and touched his forehead, quietly relieved.

    "     Cool , come here to wash your face and rinse your mouth."

    "Oh, good."

Shen Liang got up obediently. After Qi Yue and Qi Xuan were killed in his previous life, no one really cared about him anymore. Now he is bathed in this way again. In the ordinary warmth, Shen Liang only felt sour in his heart. How he used to say he was the queen of the world. I am afraid no one would believe it. He was after ordinary.

    It's a pity that he is destined not to be ordinary in this life. The sky has eyes and gave him a chance to come back. He wants to get back the bloody hatred of the previous life, even if it is to subvert this Great Qin Dynasty!

    "Cool, you...are there any other discomforts?"

    Qi Yue, who had been packed up, looked at him hesitantly and worriedly. They always felt that Shenliang had become a little different since yesterday. What is the specific difference. Can't tell for a while.

    "Huh?"

    Shen Liang raised his head to look at them separately, and beckoned them to sit down: "No one was

    bothering you yesterday, right?" Yesterday, he targeted Liu Shuhan's mother and daughter at the gate of the Hou Mansion, and they would never give up. Perhaps his approach was a bit aggressive. After all, he still has nothing. Liu Shuhan wants to kill him as easily as an ant, but he has endured enough in the past life, and he doesn’t want to endure it anymore. Thought of living in peace with them.

    "No, it was when I went to collect the monthly bills and daily necessities, the butler said that he would ask his wife first, and then he would give it all to me." The

    two looked at each other and Qi Xuan said, shaking his head.

    "It's strange to say that we saw that you didn't wake up at night, thinking that you were injured and it was not convenient, so we went to tell the butler to open the small kitchen temporarily, originally thought he would not agree, but unexpectedly he not only agreed, but also took the initiative. All the things needed for the small kitchen.”