Chapter 53

Yuehuaju, the residence where the eldest princess lives,

    "I want to see who has such great ability to provoke the eldest princess mansion again and again."

    Hearing the report from the next generation, the next year. Princess Yuehua, who is still in her forties and looks like she was in her twenties, was furious. The kidnapping of Duan Yu Shizi hasn't been revealed yet, and she is doing trouble in her mansion again. She won't have any reaction. People are afraid that she will be bullied.

    "My mother calms down, I have sent someone to take over the investigation. At present, it seems that the suspicions of the brothers and sisters Liu Wenjin are indeed the biggest. Unfortunately, we have no evidence."

    Duanjun Wang, who sits under him, is only in his twenties and he is born handsome, but At this time, he frowned. Duan Yu was his eldest son and his only son at the moment. Because of the experience some time ago, he was only five years old. The originally lively and lovely Duan Yu still dare not see strangers. As a father, he is almost heartbroken.

    "Joke, do you need evidence to move him to a small imperial city?" The

    slender willow eyebrows raised domineeringly, the eldest princess's attitude was almost arrogant, and Duanqing, the husband on the other side, shook his head helplessly: "You, both Ying'er's words are not unreasonable when they are old, but it is not Liu Wenjin's brother and sister that we are not fully sure. You will find a chance to meet Shen Liang in private later. It is not too late to make a decision after listening to what he said. "

    You're so simple. Now Shen Liang has become a sweet steamed bun. How can the opportunity be so easy to find? You don't want to think about it. Yuan Yu's news was secretly revealed to us by Yuan Yu. Not long ago, Shen Liang and personally. It is said that Yuan Yu saved him, and the relationship between them does not seem to be just acquaintance. My palace feels that Liu Wenjin is the only one who has sex." The

    more Princess Yuehua thought about it, the more she felt it was possible, and she was basically deep in her heart. It has been determined.

    "Well, I think too, but..."

    "I still have to wait until I have seen Shen Liang, right?"

    Before she finished her words, Princess Yuehua took it in angrily, and looked at his wife who was disapproving. The facial expressions, Duanqing laughed helplessly, the husband and wife for more than 20 years, they did not say that the bun was deep affection, but they also raised their eyebrows and respected each other like a guest.

    "It's almost the hour, we should go out."

    There will be no better results anymore. The eldest princess, who is wearing a princess dress of the first grade, is about to get up, and the squad stretches out his hand tacitly, and the couple walked out.

    The main hall of the long princess mansion.

    The things that happened on the painting boat have been passed back. At the beginning, the noble ladies who had been socializing with Liu Shuhan had disappeared tacitly. They didn't even sit with him. Incidentally, Zhao Lan Lu Yang, who also came from the Hou Mansion, also followed. It's a cold reception, especially Zhao Lan. Shen Qiao pushed his cousin into the water on the painting boat, and tried to frame him and frame him, but it was solid. How could Zhao Lan who taught that kind of daughter get better?

    In contrast, the three brothers Shen Ruiting weren't left out, but their colleagues looked at them as if they were jokes. It's better to be cold-hearted, and the three brothers were a little unholdable on their faces.