Chapter 114

At the end of April, the Ministry of Criminal Affairs was in charge of the scientific investigation fraud case, which was investigated by the Ma Duan prince in cooperation with Duan Lu. On that day, the office of the Ministry of Criminal Affairs was crowded with people. Xi was innocent, and the scholars onlookers burst into violent cheers, but Fu Yunxi himself looked particularly plain, as if it had nothing to do with him. After a year of injustice, his bones and spurs had already been polished clean. All that is left is mellowness and calmness.

    Next, Shangshu of the Criminal Ministry announced the verdict of a group of officials headed by Wenyuan. Wenyuan, Shangshu of the Ministry of Rites, was sentenced to ransacking his family and exterminating the clan. The downtown area was cut at noon. All the males in the three families of the Wen family were executed, and the female relatives were regarded as official prostitutes. The beheading of the officials involved in the case, the ransacking of homes, and the exile in exile, none of them escaped the severe punishment of the law.     All candidates involved in bribery of officials have their own sentences depending on the severity of the circumstances. The amount of silver bribes by Shen Xiao and Shenyang is not large. However, as the children of officials and officials, they are subject to a first-class crime. Yang Wanli sentenced them to ten years of hard labor and fined them 40,000. After Shen Ruiting’s repeated pleadings, the treasury was indeed short of money. The emperor offered to pay 500,000 taels of silver to offset their ten-year labor. Shen Ruiting had long been tortured and feared by those in the family. He sold many Zhuangzi and shops in the Hou Mansion at low prices. After half of the Hou Mansion was emptied, he collected five hundred and forty thousand taels of silver and redeemed the two.     It is strange to say that after the scientific investigation fraud case was concluded, the day after Wen Yuan and other officials who interfered in the case were beheaded, the heavy rain that lasted for a whole month stopped and the sky gradually cleared. For this reason, the people were even more concerned about the Queen’s case. The rumors of the unsatisfied purpose are convinced, and then the court began a intensive disaster relief operation. Thanks to the gifts of the ministers, the national treasury was filled with more than half. Although the court's disaster relief was difficult, it was no longer without rice.     "Five hundred and forty thousand taels of silver, half of the Hou Mansion has been taken in, Shen Ruiting is really willing."     On the day when Shen Xiao and Shenyang were picked up, the whole mansion went to the gate to greet him, and only Shen Liang remained. When he returned to the courtyard, no one told him to go with him. Everyone in the Hou Mansion seemed to have forgotten his existence. Qi Yue and Qi Xuan inevitably complained about him again. Shen Liang personally thought they were wise and let him go. If it is, it may make the two who were finally rescued ashamed to death, and now the topic of the two of them being raped and raped by felons is still hot.

    "Yes, I'm quite willing."

    Shen Liang's eyes were also a little cold. He was not a caretaker, nor was he greedy for the Hou Mansion's money. However, Shen Ruiting sold those things in order to make up for the money, but they belonged to his brother in the future. He didn’t say what he spent on Shen Xiao and Shenyang, he didn’t believe what the emperor’s idea was. The betrothal gift from the Qingping Palace was quite generous, and the dowry from the Hou Palace must not be less. Now he has sold so many things in order to pool money. What will be married to him in the future? Without dowry, can't we continue to extend the wedding?

    "Lord, this is what Patriarch Murong asked me to hand over to you." As he

    was talking, Lei Zhen suddenly appeared and sent a stack of land deeds and house deeds to Shen Liang: "There are three Zhuangzi and five in the imperial city. The shop was sold by Shen Ruiting. Patriarch Murong bought it at a price 50% below the market price. The remaining ten Zhuangzi and twenty imperial city shops were the engagement gifts from Patriarch Murong to the Lord."