Chapter 11

Before Shen Liang was ten years old, his eldest brother Shen Da would personally teach him to read and write. Later, he went to the country village. Under the bullying of slaves, he had no time to practice calligraphy. When he was 15 years old in his previous life, his writing was ugly, so he went. Tianmen College is often laughed at. Of course, some of them secretly use their strength. Every time he is bullied, Liu Shuhan will comfort him heartily and tell him that he is the son of Houfu, even if the writing is not good, it doesn’t matter. Whoever dared to laugh at him would call the other party back. At the same time, he visited Tianmen College many times as Mrs. Hou to beg for justice for him. At that time, he was still very moved. He felt that Liu Shuhan was better to him than Shen Xiao and Chen Qiang, but he ignored him. Yes, two-thirds of the students who can study at Tianmen College are imperial family members, children of the power family, and all of them are teenagers, frivolous and rebellious. How can you tolerate him and ask your elders to come forward? Liu Shuhan Every time I go to the academy, those methods of bullying him intensify. Over time, he has become a public enemy of the whole people. No matter whether he provokes others or not, people will bully him easily.

    At that time, where were Shen Qiang and other Shen family's children who were also in the academy? Seems to be just watching schadenly, right? It was also in that situation that Qin Yunshen's act of extending his hand to him made him so moved, moved to the point of no return, knowing that he didn't like it and loved him for ten years, and his words were also because of being his prince. The concubine slowly trained.

    He used to be a fool!

    Shen Liang couldn't bear to look at his stupidity directly, and then he curled his lips back and said: "The words are born as you wish, and the mentality is let go, and the words are good-looking."

    "..."

    When they were three-year-old children?

    Qi Yue said angrily: "Rang Liang, please be careful when you lie to us, can you not treat us as a mentally retarded?"

    " Yes , Liang Liang, you have failed to learn."

    Qi Xuan said nothing. Shang, the spit-off Shen Liang smiled nonchalantly: "Is it obvious to you? Let me just say, how can this kind of reason be deceiving."

    "..."

    Do you dare to ask for a face?

    Qi Yue Qixuan declared his death in battle. Is their family's cool face too thick? Continue to develop like this, the eldest master will not be able to expose their skins after coming back?

    "The cool words are better than those outside. The young master will be very happy to see it in the future."

    Thinking of the young master, Qi Yue's expression converged, and the sword on the battlefield was no eye, and the young master was short. He has made outstanding achievements in the first year, and he must have worked harder than them, right?

    No one knows better than them that the eldest master does all this for Liangliang, and he is to be the backer of Liangliang!

    "Big brother..."

    The smile on his face became stiff, and Shen Liang subconsciously stroked his chest. Every time he talked about Shen Da, his heart would ache severely, and his brother and Wei Jia had already become his heart disease.

    "Brother Xuan, you don't have to go to the Hexiang Yard with me later. Take this outside and make a door plaque and hang it outside the yard. By the way, go to Yinjia Alley and ask for someone for me. He is called Fu Yunxi. Alarm him and find out his condition clearly."